Should I do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do it?

Here is a photoshop of the wheels I want to get for my R32. Staggered NUE's. What do y'all think?

Its' proven that NUEs look good on MK4s. Tried and true success, I see no reason not to go for it.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

i think you should post two pics, as it is a rule in the showroom.

as for the wheels, eh.

Originally posted by Kielan
      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

It will look good but try for something different. There are quite a few like this.

Also, it looks like your car isn't lowered in this pic. If it isn't then you should do that before you drop a hit ton of money on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Xtra Big Kahuna View Post
          It will look good but try for something different. There are quite a few like this.

Also, it looks like your car isn't lowered in this pic. If it isn't then you should do that before you drop a hit ton of money on wheels
          It's lowered. It has a full suspension setup(coils, sways, bushings, unibrace and so on). It's hard to find something that I like. I'm picky about wheels.

Comment

I love those wheels- If you are set on staggered, make sure you research staggered setups with the haldex so things dont get wonky.

Comment

the SHOWROOM is not a place to start a thread with a photoshopped pic of your r32 with wheels.

fail /thread
              91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by themandillon View Post
                I love those wheels- If you are set on staggered, make sure you research staggered setups with the haldex so things dont get wonky.
                heard this also that if you fit a staggered set on a 4motion or a quattro it can brake....???

Comment

Isn't photoshopping NUEs on an mk4 like shopping RSs on an mk5? aka a waste of time.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

NUE's look great on MKIV's, so do BLQ's. I would say buy BLQ's for a Jazz Blue R32, just my opinion.
                    NathanHeeney.com

Comment

i think you can pick a better wheel... and why staggered, arent r32's awd?

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
                        i think you can pick a better wheel...
                        i'll never understand the desire for $1200 cast Chinese Rotaforms when legit multipiece wheels can be had for less.
                        025garage

Comment

Meh. It's been done to death
                          sigpic
                          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
                          X