No announcement yet.

What is the world coming to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the roadster is an S52 with ITB's? I didnt get a chance to talk with you guys about it. I am in love with roadsters and M coupes. I was also told you had stock 9" rear roadstars up front and custom widened 2"'s rear roadstars out back? i dont remember off the top of my head but the stance was on point and def worthy of best stance award. are you running TC Kline suspension on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Nice meeting you Chris! We actually ran into some issues on the trip back, I'll post some pics in a bit.

Thanks though, we found some tunnels as well haha
      I wanted to attend that session
      Chris-

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Marsh View Post
        so the roadster is an S52 with ITB's? I didnt get a chance to talk with you guys about it. I am in love with roadsters and M coupes. I was also told you had stock 9" rear roadstars up front and custom widened 2"'s rear roadstars out back? i dont remember off the top of my head but the stance was on point and def worthy of best stance award. are you running TC Kline suspension on that one?
        It is the TC Kline and thats the truth about the wheels! Thanks for comments on stance!

Originally posted by Chris@MemoryFab View Post
        I wanted to attend that session
        We found them by accident! Was pretty fun though.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

<3
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

This makes me excited for when I can finally pick up a clown shoe. I really like the look of roadstars and widening them like that might fit the bill plus that stance was just perfect, like if god shit a golden squirrel perfect.

Comment

One of the guys at the Eurowerks show took this video. Make sure to click the HD button for better sound.

BTW: The video doesn't accurately demonstrate just how loud those ITB's are!

This was taken at Eurowerks 09 in Minneapolis. From what I understand, it's an S52 in an S54-based M Roadster with incredibly aggressive stance and individu...

Comment

itb's on a s52? holy shit balls!

Comment

Originally posted by greenbeem93 View Post
                  itb's on a s52? holy shit balls!
                  The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                  X