bbs rm on a Saxo, will they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbs rm on a Saxo, will they fit?

hi, (excuse my english ) i've got an opportunity to by a set of bbs rm, but i don; t know if they will fit my car. it's my first car and i don't know anything about wheel fitment. it's a citroen saxo vts, not many of you guys will know what it is. but the specs of the wheels are: front: 7J back: 8J with an offset 33 all around, they got stretched tires with in the front: 195/45 and in the back 205/45. my car has 4x108 and the rims got 4x100 , so i need adapters but a friend of me can make those in any size. long story short: my question is, will they fit and will they rub against the wheelarches.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

the offset of et33 only counts if they have not been widened (the stock 15x6.5 et33) for every half inch the wheels have been widened, you lose roughly 6mm of offset. so right now those wheels you are looking at are

15x7 et27, and 15x8 et15 (give or take 1mm)

so i would say that YES they will rub against your wheel arches, once you add in your bolt pattern adapters. maybe an option would be to redrill the bbs to 4x108

Comment

thanks alot, because i was already brainstorming if the offset would still be the same if they are widened. but still, if i would redrill the bbs and they've got an offset of roughly 27 , wouldn't they rub as well because of the wideness and the steering angle or something?

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Working...
      X