Clear All

ojeah that works.. sweeeet
    -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
    -85 Saab 900 (Project)
    PhotoBlog
    Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
      Tsuraichi is a loose translation of fender and wheel as one.
      it means the body line flows into the lip of the wheel to look perfectly smoothe.
      IE not poked
      intresting, i thought it applied to both looks since technically the barrel is still touching the fender

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        intresting, i thought it applied to both looks since technically the barrel is still touching the fender
        just becuase you are touching fender, doesnt make it so.
        it has to appear fluid.
        Disclaimer:
        I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

iggy doesnt give shit, guys

read up a bit more on those great plates. ive heard they move the mounting points just enough to where the bag wont line up anymore. or get them and let me check it out

Comment

Originally posted by primerdimer View Post
            I <3 doo doo brown jettas
            of course you would

Originally posted by Somethingoosted View Post
            DIAMONDBACKS!!! I'm on the same tires soo cheap... Sweet whip!
            yeah they are cheap as hell and im going to mess them up while my toe is off in the rear anyways, so fuck it!
            Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
            no they dont
            they call this tsuraichi

Tsuraichi is a loose translation of fender and wheel as one.
            it means the body line flows into the lip of the wheel to look perfectly smoothe.
            IE not poked

BUT, i like the jetta. alot.just enough poke to look interesting and not stupid
            I am going to add more camber to the rear and will achieve that look

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            iggy doesnt give shit, guys

read up a bit more on those great plates. ive heard they move the mounting points just enough to where the bag wont line up anymore. or get them and let me check it out
            I have had them in the backseat of the jetta for about a month now, just havent had the time to put them on cuz of school. So much that I need to get the car ready to show at wekfest!

Ill let you know how the installation goes with them, but im going to add more camber shims and a toe shim to hopefully not kill a set of tires in 5k miles! I know lots of people have used the great plates on bags but this is the first ive heard of them moving the mounting point for the bags, hopefully its not an issue
            Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Looks good. love how u hide everything in the trunk

Comment

I do agree thAt with everything hidden it looks good but when servicing the air ride it would get under my skin that it was all over the place underneath
                '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                '93 civic sedan tbd
                '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

car looks good, what are the wheel specs?
                  Ben Purkiss Design
                  My Design Blog

Comment

w0w, stance is nice on the wheels...absolutely LOVE that trunk set-up! *right click-save*

Is there a port in the front of the subs?
                    E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
                      I do agree thAt with everything hidden it looks good but when servicing the air ride it would get under my skin that it was all over the place underneath
                      the panels are easy to remove, but if there is stuff on top of them, then i have to move everything off the floor, also most of the stuff is accessible by just folding the rear seats down
                      Originally posted by Neb View Post
                      car looks good, what are the wheel specs?
                      the wheels are 18x8.5/11 et23/25 215/35/18 in the front and 225/40/18 in the rear.

Originally posted by Dom_J View Post
                      w0w, stance is nice on the wheels...absolutely LOVE that trunk set-up! *right click-save*

Is there a port in the front of the subs?
                      thanks! And there is a port in the front for the subs, but its not that big, it actually sounds better without the plexiglass on there but its looks funky without it!

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

one of my favorite mk4's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eric@canibeat View Post
                          one of my favorite mk4's!!!
                          thanks Eric! I'm taking apart the Tracers tomorrow, sending them out to get polished and ordering a set of gold bolts! yeah its not the most original scheme but polished and the brown look really good together!

also need to order those camber shims still, ive been hella lagging lately, have to get the car ready for Wekfest!

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ignapu View Post
                            thanks Eric! I'm taking apart the Tracers tomorrow, sending them out to get polished and ordering a set of gold bolts! yeah its not the most original scheme but polished and the brown look really good together!

also need to order those camber shims still, ive been hella lagging lately, have to get the car ready for Wekfest!
                            iggy should have the gold bolts shortly, and I did the gold spikes for the schmidts I guess thats kinda my trade mark now...lol

Comment

dope. love your jetta

Comment

Working...
                              X