Help me get tyres fitted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get tyres fitted!

So I'm buying a set of tyres 205/40/16 for my Salad shooters (9.5"). Getting the tyres should be no problem but when I ask tyre shops if they will fit them, they just come back and say it's not possible. EADC!!

The guys at Ozzy Tyres said they would give it a go but have never done that much stretch before, and their customer service is terrible. Does anyone know someone who knows what they're doing in Canberra or Sydney?

Cheers

who did Gabbys tyres? they werent as bonkers but would have been a fair pain being sdrives and so tight
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Tempe Tyres and Payless Tyres (Enfield) here in Sydney can do stretch, both have bead blasters. I had my 205/40 fitted on a 9" just the other day at Payless Tyres, didn't even need to use the bead blaster, but probably won't be the same case with your 9.5".
      House of Stance
      RAW Works

Comment

Not sure who did Gabby's tyres. I'll send her a PM.

I emailed tempe earlier this week asking what range of tyres they could get in a 205/40 and which ones they think would stretch the best and all I got back was an email saying "that's not possible." I'm like are you kidding me? Fuck you lol. Maybe I'll try talking to payless.

Comment

They probably just don't want the hassle. Show up with wheels and tyres and cash, and they'll do it.
          House of Stance
          RAW Works

Comment

looks like we're bringing the shooters to Sydney then!!
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

i can do them.....

If you come down here..
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Found out Liverpool Jax (probably closest to Canberra when it comes to metro Sydney lol) do them too, Chook took his wheels there for some 235 on 11"
                House of Stance
                RAW Works

Comment

Cheers for the help guys. I've got the tyres on the way and I'm gonna see if Ozzy can do them. Otherwise I may just have to trek it out to sydney! I'd love for you to do them Ox but it may be just a bit too far lol. Will have to make a trip down to melbourne sometime soon to catch up with you guys though!

Comment

Lol... No rush...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I'm in for watching Ozzy tyres fail at stretching tyres lollll
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Show them this if they fail lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXH-NYUHfE"]Stretching Tyres for a AE86 by Beau Jones - YouTube[/ame]
                        House of Stance
                        RAW Works

Comment

Working...
                        X