No announcement yet.

Oliver's S15 Silvia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really related to my S15, but the motor for my 180 is pretty much finished..

Comment

Your car has gone viral. For a good reason too. Its beautiful.

I wish the US got S15s.

I definitely want to see more of your 180 when its done. Also, if you respray keep it the same color. Its just too good the way it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtra Big Kahuna View Post
        Your car has gone viral. For a good reason too. Its beautiful.

I wish the US got S15s.

I definitely want to see more of your 180 when its done. Also, if you respray keep it the same color. Its just too good the way it is now.
        Thanks dude! Ill definitely be keeping it the same colour if i decide to get a respray, i love the silver too much to change it.

And you'll hear a bit more about the 180 in the future, all parts are ordered, just need to wait for the plenum to be made an then it's pretty much done.

I went to world time attack over the weekend and had an awesome time. Entered the S15 into the show n shine, so happy with how its turned out. I have so much love for this car.

<3

Comment

More pics from WTAC last weekend.

Also, you won't be seeing the car with the TE37's on the roof anymore, I sold them on the weekend. Needed new wheels for the 180sx so the TE's are gone and I'll be ordering about 10 new wheels soon.

Comment

I did a write up on my camber arms and made a little video.. Installing camber arms in 5 minutes. Pretty funny to watch - http://vimeo.com/37231394

Blog post here - Camber arms in 5 Minutes

Comment

Your S15 is my all time favourite S15
              sigpic

Comment

Love you car, must be nice to daily it. Functional roof rack = win. : Wish we could get these in the states. At least we got the S14! XD Would like to see more of that 180sx, video of the engine running if and when possible:thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by dav3design View Post
                  Your S15 is my all time favourite S15
                  Thanks

Originally posted by Bokeh View Post
                  Love you car, must be nice to daily it. Functional roof rack = win. : Wish we could get these in the states. At least we got the S14! XD Would like to see more of that 180sx, video of the engine running if and when possible :thumbup:
                  Thanks, its fun to drive as a daily, bit annoying going over speedbumps and shitty roads but cant really avoid it..

My 180 will have the motor going back in ,I hope, in about 2 weeks, so expect some more video's and pictures of it soon.

I had to put new tie rods and ends in the S15 as my stock ones were absolutely trashed. I just got some replacement OEM stuff, don't see the need for something too fancy because it's just a daily car.

Driver side took me 2 hours to do because I couldn't get the rod end out, then the passenger side took about 15 mins.. Ridiculous!!

Here's a quick pic of the new stuff compared to my old wrecked ones -

Comment

Originally posted by -oliveR View Post
                    Thanks

Thanks, its fun to drive as a daily, bit annoying going over speedbumps and shitty roads but cant really avoid it..

My 180 will have the motor going back in ,I hope, in about 2 weeks, so expect some more video's and pictures of it soon.

I had to put new tie rods and ends in the S15 as my stock ones were absolutely trashed. I just got some replacement OEM stuff, don't see the need for something too fancy because it's just a daily car.

Driver side took me 2 hours to do because I couldn't get the rod end out, then the passenger side took about 15 mins.. Ridiculous!!

Here's a quick pic of the new stuff compared to my old wrecked ones -

I would think so! Lol. It's the price we pay for the lows. (Albeit I'm nowhere near as low as you.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bokeh View Post
                      I would think so! Lol. It's the price we pay for the lows. (Albeit I'm nowhere near as low as you.)
                      Haha!! Trust me, it's nice to look at but not that great going over bumps or getting up driveways

As promised, I had some news on my 180sx which is AWESOME!! Should be at the tuners sometime this week to have the engine thrown in, then over to the electrician to have it wired in from scratch (happy I'm not doing the wiring) then it will go back to tuners for a run in and a tune to work out all the bugs.. Getting really, really close now. Here's a few of the latest pics, I'm running a 2.1L CA with a GTX3017r on a 6Boost manifold, 45mm gate.

Here's a little teaser of what's on the other side...

If you want to keep more up to date with it all check this out - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Olive...91048287609971

I'll keep you up to date with anything else that happens with the 180sx and also the S15. Apart from driving the S15, nothing much is happening... Just enjoying it as much as I can.

Comment

defo one of the nicest s15 out there

roof rack with the 2 wheels is great haha
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Such a beautiful car, I would love to own a s15.

1991 E30 Sedan - Build Thread

Comment

Thanks fellas!

More awesome news over the weekend... I picked up a mint Stagea.

Check it out here - Expansion of the Family

Comment

More updates on my 180sx build..

And I finally got around to changing the rear studs on my S15. Biggest nightmare I've ever had on this car, hardest goddam thing I've ever done.

Such a simple task, yet made hard when shit just doesn't seem to work!!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful car. That's one of my favorite Jap cars ever. I did like the look better without the wing though.
                                <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

Working...
                                X