No announcement yet.

Oliver's S15 Silvia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My camber arms arrived during the week and they look awesome. They are 1 piece Billet arms from GKtech. Quality looks amazing and they are super light, plus they have heaps of clearance for anything that is super low.

I fitted them up just before the weekend then went to a drift day to watch a few friends drive. I think a few people were surprised at my seetup, which I hadn't mentioned to many people. I had some custom roof racks done for the car about a month ago so I could carry stuff if I needed to. Most people who own S-chassis cars will know that boot space is horrible, so this was good in case I wanted to carry some wheels.

I also got the wing painted and fitted it on friday night, couldn't be more happy with the result.

Comment

looks awesome! my favorite silvia of all

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

These are the camber arms. Man they are beautiful.

Comment

I went a huge event over the weekend being run by The-Lowdown and it was insanely huge. About 100 cars were on show and had about 1,000 spectators throughout the day. Here's a pic of the S15 in it's current state.
          I think the wing finishes the car.

More pics HERE

Comment

Originally posted by -oliveR View Post
            My camber arms arrived during the week and they look awesome. They are 1 piece Billet arms from GKtech. Quality looks amazing and they are super light, plus they have heaps of clearance for anything that is super low.

I fitted them up just before the weekend then went to a drift day to watch a few friends drive. I think a few people were surprised at my seetup, which I hadn't mentioned to many people. I had some custom roof racks done for the car about a month ago so I could carry stuff if I needed to. Most people who own S-chassis cars will know that boot space is horrible, so this was good in case I wanted to carry some wheels.

I also got the wing painted and fitted it on friday night, couldn't be more happy with the result.

Seriously loving this pic...

Comment

Here's a few more pics from showcased and a write up I did.

Lots more pics in here >>>> Showcased

Time for some love on my 180sx this weekend...

Comment

sweet s15
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

dude that s15 has some awesome fitment....

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    sweet s15
                    Originally posted by ZopTekRacing View Post
                    dude that s15 has some awesome fitment....
                    Thanks guys, here's one from the rear. Don't think I can go any lower...

Comment

Went to a photoshoot for The Right Wrong with a dude from singapore last week and did some epic rolling shots. This one is definitely my favourite...

Also played around with my RB26 S13 the other day, cleaning up the cage and interior. Next weekend the subframe will come out and I'll put in my SPL arms and 2 way.

Tomorrow is Motorex here in Sydney so I'll be washing the S15 and getting it ready for the show. I also need some new tie rod ends, mine are stuffed..

Comment

This is probably the most gorgeous S15's i've ever laid eyes on.

Comment

A shop owns one of these in my small American town, they are so insanely gorgeous.
                          Yours is amazing. Looks great dude.
                          Originally posted by electricalbox
                          12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by Eman. View Post
                            This is probably the most gorgeous S15's i've ever laid eyes on.
                            Thanks dude

Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
                            A shop owns one of these in my small American town, they are so insanely gorgeous.
                            Yours is amazing. Looks great dude.
                            Heard they are pretty rare in the states and people want $30k for a spec R...

I went to MotorEx, show was pretty good, I don't have any photos yet so I'll just quote this one because its epic. Its my comp background, phone background, xbox background, cannot get any more of it hah

Originally posted by -oliveR View Post
                            Went to a photoshoot for The Right Wrong with a dude from singapore last week and did some epic rolling shots. This one is definitely my favourite...

Comment

Sorry didnt update with some pics from motorex, totally forgot to >_<

Other than that, my car seems to be getting posted on a lot of pages lately... Very happy with it so far and pretty proud after the hours spent on it trying to make everything perfect.
                              I took a few screen captures of it when it was posted, so happy.

Here are some of the screen caps, so far it's been Speedhunters, Stance: Nation, 7tune, The Right Wrong and a whole bunch of others so I'm pretty happy with how its turning out.

The only updates I will have for the car soon is possibly a respray, but haven't decided on who I want to go with.. Shops around my area are pretty garbage unfortunately

My 180 has been costing some big $$ lately though, should be out on the track again very soon. Ordered my 6boost manifold and GTX3071r last week and they will be fitted up sometime this week. I'll try and get some pics on here for everyone

Comment

Fucking sexy

Comment

Working...
                                X