Oliver's S15 Silvia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Oh dude I was totally standing next to you and did not recognize that this is your car :facepalm.

I was near your pit garage helping my friends in the white R32 and the dark grey R33 4door.
    Ah damn shoulda said somehing man!

You were with barney and trent? Definitely say hi next time you see me haha
    I'm not going to winton until the november matsuri most likely, hopefully your car is there this time

Comment

Originally posted by -oliveR View Post
      Ah damn shoulda said somehing man!

You were with barney and trent? Definitely say hi next time you see me haha
      I'm not going to winton until the november matsuri most likely, hopefully your car is there this time
      Yeah man I dropped by their garage on Sat night and helped them push the cars in to store over night. You drove your car in i think and was having a look at you front quarter panel getting bent at the front near the CA lip.

I spent most of the day hanging up at the race control tower, so I saw plenty of your car out there, looked good.

I've got no job atm, but with all the spare time I actually got my car running, so as soon as I'm back in a job, I'll be drifting again.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Yeah man I dropped by their garage on Sat night and helped them push the cars in to store over night. You drove your car in i think and was having a look at you front quarter panel getting bent at the front near the CA lip.

I spent most of the day hanging up at the race control tower, so I saw plenty of your car out there, looked good.

I've got no job atm, but with all the spare time I actually got my car running, so as soon as I'm back in a job, I'll be drifting again.
        Yeh front guard got a little munched because of the new steering setup.

Get at that job man, gotta get back out to Winton!

Anyway, got a little update on my s15, the photoshoot I did a little while back for Fat Fitment.com turned out really nice, here's the first shot from Josh.

Looks awesome

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with other stuff and haven't had much to update anyway. Been trying to save $$ so I can get the new gearbox setup in the 180.

And i've had a load of time in the s15 lately, so much fun to drive, yet so impractical haha

Comment

love the gauge setup in you s13, something close to what i had in mind for mine.

s15 looks beautiful as well

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs View Post
              love the gauge setup in you s13, something close to what i had in mind for mine.

s15 looks beautiful as well
              Thanks dude

I got those pics from the S15's photoshoot up, check em out here - http://oliversimportheaven.com/?p=1428&preview=true

So much goodness

Comment

Hey dudes sorry for the update failure, I really suck with keeping things up to date.
                Over the past 6 weeks or so I haven't done much with the S15 or 180 apart from an event each. The 180sx has had a new Z32 box thrown in with the Mazworx adaptor plate, works like a charm now and can handle the power output better than the crappy little CA boxes.
                As for the S15 I took it out to an All Stars show last weekend and had a really sick time.

Just finished my write up earlier - http://oliversimportheaven.com/2013/...ars-show-2013/

Then I took the 180sx out for a drift day at Wakefield last monday. This was the first time I'd driven the car with the new Z32 box, I HAAATE how short the shifter is, the gear ratio's feel a lot shorter now but at east it didn't explode. I still need to go over the car because I now have a turbo line leaking and the shifter in the box is annoyingly short (I don't like short shifters)
                Then I can load it up and take it back out for some more skids!

Comment

Are you running a short shifter in the Z32 box?

Also are you running an NA or TT gearbox as by what I've seen the NA gear ratios are almost the same as S13 and even the speedo sensor reading is not far off.
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Very nice :thumbup:
                    At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      Are you running a short shifter in the Z32 box?

Also are you running an NA or TT gearbox as by what I've seen the NA gear ratios are almost the same as S13 and even the speedo sensor reading is not far off.
                      Yeh short shifter, prefer stock. Short are just annoying in my opinion.

It's an N/A box, just feels like the ratio's are a lot shorter because I was almost at limiter in 3rd on short track at wakefield last weekend. Whereas before I'd be between 6-7000 rpm with the stock CA box.

It's not that annoying, I've been looking into a different diff anyway, the welded diff in the car is really starting to get to me :\

Comment

Working...
                      X