No announcement yet.

Atom's 2 door Amazon wagon Project:Headquarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the local Cars and Coffee this morning. Robbed these pics from a photographer’s FB page

Comment

• I never think I'm gonna say this, but looks good even in white!

Good job man.

Comment

• Headed to the Old School Reunion today. Should be fun. Picking up a friend I haven’t hung with in YEARS. Hope I actually get time to walk and take pics. Went to a meet yesterday (basically an organized Cars & Coffee for Exotics) and barely could step away from my car.

Comment

• Exotics @ Redmond Town on Saturday and The Old School Reunion on Sunday. Busy weekend.

Sat:

Sun:

There were lots of awesome cars both days, these were just what caught my eye.

Comment

• Congrats man!

And sorry but I'm drolling over that E21, it's almost perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
              Congrats man!

And sorry but I'm drolling over that E21, it's almost perfect!
              Don’t be sorry. It was awesome. Like my build, it’s understated overkill.

Comment

• Finally saw this at XXX and RTC last Saturday, very cool build man!

@projects_always

Comment

• It’ll take me some time to get my website up and running. I’m slowly working on an Atom D&D Facebook page right now to get by. Stay tuned and feel free to message me if if need anything.

Comment

• I am so happy that you are happy and you are driving your car now and its looking stunning. I am also very happy that you will do your dream job for a living. I am sure you will be extremely successful and will have a tons of customers waiting in line. If I was not in freaking Bulgaria, million miles away, I would be one of the first to come. Keep it up!

Comment

• Aye! Congrats man! Wish you all the paying customers!

Comment

• Yeah man, congrats on the new business, make sure to keep us posted about what you build for customers too

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Went out and took some pics today. Was warm, but a lot of fun!

Comment

• Jeesus, this car is gorgeous. And those pictures just make you want to lick it
                            Great work man, as always
                            "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                            Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• elegant

Comment

• New “teaser” drone video. Be sure to give my buddy a follow on YouTube (should you be so inclined). We plan on filming more this summer. He’s got a pretty nice car too.

Comment

Working...
                                X