Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Atom's 2 door Amazon wagon Project:Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonLiri View Post
    Congrats man!

And sorry but I'm drolling over that E21, it's almost perfect!
    Don’t be sorry. It was awesome. Like my build, it’s understated overkill.

Finally saw this at XXX and RTC last Saturday, very cool build man!

@cblock406

It’ll take me some time to get my website up and running. I’m slowly working on an Atom D&D Facebook page right now to get by. Stay tuned and feel free to message me if if need anything.

I am so happy that you are happy and you are driving your car now and its looking stunning. I am also very happy that you will do your dream job for a living. I am sure you will be extremely successful and will have a tons of customers waiting in line. If I was not in freaking Bulgaria, million miles away, I would be one of the first to come. Keep it up!

Aye! Congrats man! Wish you all the paying customers!

Yeah man, congrats on the new business, make sure to keep us posted about what you build for customers too

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Went out and took some pics today. Was warm, but a lot of fun!

Jeesus, this car is gorgeous. And those pictures just make you want to lick it
    Great work man, as always
    "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
    Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

elegant

New “teaser” drone video. Be sure to give my buddy a follow on YouTube (should you be so inclined). We plan on filming more this summer. He’s got a pretty nice car too.

https://youtu.be/0JTGd3pfoKo

I see what you did there

Cool teaser video !

Absolutely phenomenal. This is one of those cars that totally takes your breath away. Mega goals!

Static 1986 Guards Red NA Porsche 944
    P O R S C H E P A I ~
    The Poor Woman's Porsche

@kenznotmercedes

Quote Originally Posted by gnmzl View Post
    I see what you did there

Cool teaser video !
    I make it a point to stop there for a pic each trip down to the iPd event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    Absolutely phenomenal. This is one of those cars that totally takes your breath away. Mega goals!
    Thank you! It’s been a lot of work, but it was fun and I’m enjoying driving it around now.

Pretty cool that they’re using the Amazon for one of the print-on-site T-shirt options at PNW Wagonfest this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post

Pretty cool that they’re using the Amazon for one of the print-on-site T-shirt options at PNW Wagonfest this weekend.
    Hope they gift you one

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Hey guys. Haven’t done a single thing to the Amazon, except drive it and enjoy it, but I’m gonna be on Wheel and Pedal Wednesday this week doing a little Q&A and discussing the Amazon build. Try to pop in live at 10:00am pacific. mixer.com/Forza and twitch.tv/Forza

Here’s some recent pics to make this post have decent content. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    Hey guys. Haven’t done a single thing to the Amazon, except drive it and enjoy it, but I’m gonna be on Wheel and Pedal Wednesday this week doing a little Q&A and discussing the Amazon build. Try to pop in live at 10:00am pacific. mixer.com/Forza and twitch.tv/Forza

Here’s some recent pics to make this post have decent content. ��

Those rollers are amazing... but the dog is better!

Wow, this car sits so right! love the wheels you ended up going with
    I over engineer the solution to small problems while ignoring the big problems.

'74 Toyota Hilux (under construction), '74 Lotus Europa (low mileage, ALL original), '95 Mazda Miata (supercharged), '99 Chevy C2500 (ratty sleeper, 650 rwhp turbo LS), '01 BMW 540i/6, '76 Dodge Aspen (Lemons Race car)

Well guys, I know I’ve been MIA, but I’ve just been out enjoying the car and driving/showing it all summer. I did recently win the Fabricator Award at the Seattle stop of the Hot Wheels Legends Tour.

Alas it isn’t the award that gets me a trip to SEMA and an opportunity to become a Hot Wheel next year.

Also, I’m taking pre-orders for a first run on Atom Design t-shirts. For the next 24 hours you can PayPal me $25 (including shipping in the US mainland) to adam@atomdd.com and let me know what size to be in on the first order. It’ll also get you on a spreadsheet for advanced info for more Atom Design & Development stuff in the future. (International orders will have to pay actual shipping costs, but can PayPal the initial $25 to get in)

I have commitments to have space in a couple magazines coming up. I have zero idea how solid those commitments are, so I’m not gonna post where just yet. Hope to most more this fall/winter!!

I was just wondering yesterday what were you up to. Thanks for posting.
    Also, if this car ever gets produced as a hot wheels item, I'd buy a gazillion in an instant.
    Hope all the magazine shoots make it into the final cut. The world needs to see more of your creation

Love the pic against the Hot Wheels banner/backdrop lol

Quote Originally Posted by gnmzl View Post
    I was just wondering yesterday what were you up to. Thanks for posting.
    Also, if this car ever gets produced as a hot wheels item, I'd buy a gazillion in an instant.
    Hope all the magazine shoots make it into the final cut. The world needs to see more of your creation
    I've been thinking of seeing if there's a company that could do a limited run of them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    Love the pic against the Hot Wheels banner/backdrop lol
    I've seen one that was a little cooler. It had a front panel as well that had a clear opening and you drove onto a platform when you went in so it looked like the car was really in an box.

I forgot to mention that pre-ordering one of these shirts gets you on a list (if you so choose) to get early order information for upcoming gear/parts/etc. I'll be pulling from that list for beta testers as well.

Congrats for the award! You surely deserve it.

Shirts are in!

group6ix killed it on these. Keep an eye out for a message/email from me in the next few days if you pre-ordered a shirt (probably this weekend honestly).