Atom's 2 door Amazon wagon Project:Headquarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• A quick little lunch break job. Pull handles. Going minimalist on the door panels for now. May get fancier later.

Still need to machine some caps to cover the ends, but they’ll work for now.

Comment

• Comment

• Expansion tank:

The discolored plastic tank drove me crazy and they’re over $100 for a replacement, so I made my own.

Comment

• love the way you made your own muffler!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              love the way you made your own muffler!
              Hard to find aluminum mufflers these days.

Comment

• Dude, I still get amazed by your workmanship!
                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                  Dude, I still get amazed by your workmanship!
                  Appreciate it. Really enjoying this car right now. Still needs all the interior built, but it is fun to drive.

Comment

• holy crap

Comment

• Local car show today

Comment

• Damn boi O.O'

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• some older car event photos.
                          Wagonfest:

and the E30 Picnic:
                          One of only a very few non-E30s to ever be allowed on the grass for the Picnic

I got a lot of sun and met a lot of awesome people. What was really interesting was kind of lurking back a bit and listening to people who have seen some bits and pieces of the car online try and tell their buddies “all about it”. I found out some really interesting stuff. Apparently I have a ginormous shop and imported the car from Sweden. lol

Comment

• The Petrolicious set:

Comment

• Holy shit yessss! I remember reading your thread a few years ago and was in love. I'm so glad you came back strong with this and pretty quick! It looks like the styling has changed a little bit, are you still planning on getting the salt flats? I love those initial rendering with those.
                              http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

Comment

• Originally posted by 06RawRsx View Post
                                Holy shit yessss! I remember reading your thread a few years ago and was in love. I'm so glad you came back strong with this and pretty quick! It looks like the styling has changed a little bit, are you still planning on getting the salt flats? I love those initial rendering with those.
                                I do plan on it. I’m waiting until I do the five lug conversion though.

Comment

Working...
                                X