• Show
Clear All

• Fresh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atom View Post
      i thought that was a new air-dam up front and got really excited lol

car looks great in white btw. cant wait to see trim and glass back in

Comment

• It’s that time of year. Time for shameless self promotion. If you guys have a minute, jump over to iPd’s blog and vote on cool pics of cool cars. Doesn’t have to be mine

>2019 ipd Photo Contest The votes are now in and the winners have been notified. Now it's time to show who everyone chose as the winners for this years ipd photo contest.

Comment

• Not much in the way of big steps, but it’s getting down to the wire, so if I can just get a couple things done each day, I’ll probably make it?

I think tomorrow after work I can get the taillights, mid windows and side markers in. Then it’ll be all sealed up again.

Comment

• that honeycomb grille looks so good

Comment

• My iPd airdam has been cut to within an inch of its life and I never liked how much I had to trim it to use it AND a front bumper so I made my own. Also added some built in oil cooler clearance a la Porsche 911 RSR (not that close, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it). Probably the heaviest mold I’ve ever made. 7” thick worth of 3/4” MDF cut to 6’ x 1’ I missed taking photos of a couple steps and I’m pretty sure the GoPro locked up and didn’t record any of it. Oh well. The flares on the edges look a bit extreme, but I’m thinking once the bumper is back on it might not look that bad.

Also, were these always color matched on the wagons?

Comment

• I just read through this entire thread and it looks amazing. Didnt think i was going to like the white as much as the blue but it definitely looks better now that its put together.

Comment

• I am stunned , once again......this thread is ..... can't really describe it. Btw you have a PM from me

Comment

• This is indeed one of the best threads on Stanceworks. This car is really amazing!

Comment

• Let me show you a magic trick. How to make a freshly minted airdam disappear...............poof

I know, sure isn’t much to see. But it fits better, it’s stronger and when I eventually get around to trimming out the license opening to allow more airflow, it’ll look better then.

Comment

• I think it looks nice already, kind of sporty but not too intrusive

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• I think it looks perfect mate.

Comment

• Oh man. I was really hoping the chrome bumper was going back on. Something was really off without it. Looks great.

Comment

• If you’re wondering why I went through the trouble of remaking the airdam...

I wanted this (tucks behind the bumper):

Vs this (has really awkward cuts):

Between the previous installation and the current one there was almost nothing left here:

And because there was so much missing, coupled with being thin to begin with, it was pretty flimsy:

Comment

Working...
                              X