Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, such a shame!
    Hope it goes ok with the insurance.

Cars looks great with the others wagon, I need to see that features.

Comment

• Well, as expected the current issue is the adjuster came back with a fairly low repair estimate (as compared to the shop I stopped by the day this all happened). The plus is he wasn’t interested in totaling it at all. The negative is that he booked it low expecting a body shop to submit supplemental invoices. If I repair it, I can’t submit for supplementals, so I’m reevaluating the path forward.

Comment

• Now that insurance has looked at it, it’s time to start tear down

Comment

• I have a feeling this car is going to come back twice as good...

Comment

• Some pics taken by the photographer doing the video shoot for PNWWagonfest last Sunday. Give him a follow IG: @woyshnis.media . I’m going to load them full size in case anyone wants to use them for other stuff. Last photos of it in this configuration

Comment

• Astonishing

Comment

• This is how you ship calipers when you don’t want FedEx to chip up the hard work again (also when you like building over the top stuff)

I included the socket I had to grind down to fit in the recess in the bottom. The calipers are bolted through the bottom with standoffs and nuts on the inside so they can’t back out. I just hope they don’t take it as a challenge and really beat the crap out of it.

Comment

• Mate, that box is unbelievable!

Cars not bad either

Comment

• you really did THAT

Comment

• Went to Florida for the weekend to surprise our friend on her birthday and got some time alone with the wife.

Finally got the news that after 606 days worth of foster care and court we finally get to have our foster be a permanent part of our family.

Took Monday off to do service work on both the dailys at my house. A couple oil changes, a PCV system swap, a motor mount, rear brake shoes, turned rotors and clean/re-grease my brakes.

Spent the evening after work on Tuesday and tonight to rough out the major parts of the damage on the Amazon. I’m not gonna go into detail on that work, I’ll just post the pics

Been an eventful seven days. Still have more pulling to do and then hammer/dolly and shrinking. It’ll be some more evenings

Comment

• Originally posted by atom View Post
                        finally got the news that after 606 days worth of foster care and court we finally get to have our foster be a permanent part of our family.

congrats!

Comment

• You are a fuckin legend. In general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalin View Post
                            You are a fuckin legend. In general.
                            x2

Comment

• Nice work on the damage repairs so far, and a big congrats on adopting your foster son. I know what a challenge fostering can be, we did that for 10 years before retiring from it.

Comment

• Thanks guys. We just know that our family can offer him a great chance going forward, so we’ll do what we do. Pretty sure I’m gonna grab some beer on my way home from work tomorrow and keep tugging on the metal until it’s not appropriate for me to be making noise anymore. I need to have primer on it by the end of the weekend whether it’s got filler on it or not. Supposed to rain pretty much all of next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X