No announcement yet.

Players 2012 Show - September 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a dig at me. A guy came up to me when I was cleaning my Minilites, he looked at me and said "I like your Rotas"

Murder almost happened.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Where the hell was that!!
      Originally posted by Ian e View Post

]
      I walked round all day and did not see the banner ,6 or yellow Honda as they were the few things I thought that would've stood out and that I remembered from the sig's on the forum, as I've not met any of you to know what you look like.

Originally posted by JonnyFive View Post
      I got there.. 'Do you know where the StanceWorks stand is please?'

'Err, Stanceworld.. Not sure hold on..'

'Nah mate, everyones everywhere, just park up wherever.'

Was a very good show though!
      The guys I travelled up with got there around 8.05 but at least the chap I spoke to knew the Stanceworks name and did use his little walkie talkie to find out but just the same, he said,
      " think you were ment to be on the grass edge opposite the hanger but everyone's just parking wherever"
      So I did at first but then managed to pull it back out as I got swarmed by a load of dubs , I waited on the edge of the grass seeing if I could clock any off you but no luck Managed to get a good spot in the end with good access to the food stands and a quick exit.
      Shame the sun didn't stay around a bit longer but no rain is always a bonus!
      Was a good show though got a few goody bags had the bloke from KLEERS polished my exhaust!

Hopefully meet you guys at a meet/show in the future.

Russ.

Comment

• I saw michealis hooning along the road to the show, about 8am.. But going away from the show, rather than towards it lol.
        Low is a lifestyle..

Comment

• I heard he forgot money

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
            It was a dig at me. A guy came up to me when I was cleaning my Minilites, he looked at me and said "I like your Rotas"

Murder almost happened.
            But you let him live. Was funny when you told me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyFive View Post
              I saw michealis hooning along the road to the show, about 8am.. But going away from the show, rather than towards it lol.
              Yeah I forgot money and wanted to get back as soon as possible to avoid the long line of cars, plus I like been an anti social cunt sometimes haha

flickr
              Facebook
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blipblip View Post
                Hopefully meet you guys at a meet/show in the future.

Russ.
                Had a good look at your car Russ. Looks amazing and sits so well.
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Blipblip View Post
                  Where the hell was that!!

I walked round all day and did not see the banner ,6 or yellow Honda as they were the few things I thought that would've stood out and that I remembered from the sig's on the forum, as I've not met any of you to know what you look like.

Russ.
                  Jorge and Micheals car were parked behind a few modded Datsun 260 on the grass near the top. Couldn't miss the yellow Honda!!! Love it.

Comment

• Or the large red Chevvy that was there in the morning

Comment

• Or the little tiny blue polo.....

Comment

• Polo?

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                          Had a good look at your car Russ. Looks amazing and sits so well.
                          Thanks fella,
                          Just wish I could have met a few of you or at least had a chat.
                          Lil pic I found!

Russ!
                          Last edited by Blipblip; 09-18-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X