Back in another bimmer - e21 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
    I'll probably sell the LSD honestly. Its a 3.91 which is a bit to low for a car that gets driven on the highway 90% of the time. I want LSD but I'm wanting to get the right set up for what I do daily.

So Update on my weekend lol. Broke down on Friday night, ended up being the wiring that goes to the alternator being destroyed some how. Rewired it sunday and got it back running. Today made a big to-do list as I need to get ready for Sowo... that's right already getting ready lol.

Plans include a rebuilt motor, new hood, fender, rad support, interior work (more) and deleting the A/C plus some more stuff lol. Winter will see some change for the car.
    That's why i making updates this weekend haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

very clean e21 josh!!

ps. i bought your steering wheel
      My 95' m3

87' e30 build

Comment

Loving it! I'm getting the AMG ready for SOWO too, 10 hour drive here. Will look for your car for sure.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
          Loving it! I'm getting the AMG ready for SOWO too, 10 hour drive here. Will look for your car for sure.
          Nice! 16 hrs for me one way lol. That long of a drive is why a rebuilt motor is going in.
          My '66 C10 Build
          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

So finally got my bumper tucked on the e21, looks way better. Had my dad take the shocks to work and he cut them shorter to get the bumper all the way in.

Before

After

My '66 C10 Build
            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Cool build, I like where this is headed. Dying to know where any pick n pull yards are here in MO? Moved to Springfield last year and would love to scrounge parts for my e30.

Comment

Man this is going to be awesome (Even though it already is). Can't wait to see more updates.
                I Lurk a lot.
                Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

sigpic

Comment

push it, push it real good!
                    My 95' m3

87' e30 build

Comment

Nice job tucking the bumper! Doing the rear too?
                      1981 300TD 4 speed
                      2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                      , on Flickr
                      IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

that made it look 100x better

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Thanks everyone! The rear is a maybe, on these cars they aren't too big in the back so its not really a top priority right now.
                          My '66 C10 Build
                          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

So instead of spending money on wheels or a drop... I'm spending more on the interior lol. Bought an e28 console off ebay for 20 bucks to experiment on. The plan is a e28 console with an e30 Husco Armrest. I have a complete console on the way and I'm buying an armrest tonight. Also need to adjust my ebrake (probably repaint it too). Not an exciting update but eventually it might be cool haha.

My '66 C10 Build
                            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

So e28 console #2 showed up, and I kinda sat it in place. Need to repaint the ebrake as its lost some of its color. Also my e30 Husco armrest should be here soon but I'm a little unsure if its going to fit or not. Also ignore the shiftboot... got the piece to fix it lol.

My '66 C10 Build
                              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

That's actually pretty cool looking. saw it for sale but didn't know how it'd fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X