This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trunk air management pics

gonna be installing air ride within the next 2 months hopeully was wondering if you guys wouldnt mind posting some pics of your trunk air management setups that i can use for inspiration.

my van is all under the car
    Disclaimer:
    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

By Drew Dorbritz

AJ

Comment

Here is mine:

You can kind of see the tank in the above pic.

Management: I made a little bracket that bolts to the floor and holds up the switchbox controller:

Here you can see it slowly getting tucked back away:

And I have one of these in the dash. Dakota Digital Air gauge:

The goal with my system was to have the least amount of additions inside the car. It's a scion xB. There's not much room to begin with.

Comment

i did hte same on my van. when i get it on a lift ill throw some pics

might wanna mount that tank how it shoudl be though. that way you can drain it easilly. even with those traps, you still get water in here
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Yeah, I'm replacing the tank this summer sometime. I can't mount it the correct way as it hangs too low. After I put my new rear bag brackets on, I will be dragging tank...so I gotta rework the setup.

Comment

still have to clean it up a bit

sigpic
              http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

My current mess. The wires are all tucked under the wood and the mess at the back is just extra wiring that I never shortened and cleaned up. Meant to redo the setup with a nice false floor but never got around to it this year. I have some plans for it though

A few of my friends, all rocking some incredibly clean hardline setups. All done by my friend Greg (Swoops on Vortex) and his car is in the January issue of PVW

His setup, tucked under a false floor

Casey's MK2 GTI

Leah's 20th

Ryanmiller's new setup for his TDI Jetta (going under a false floor)

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Wow! Those look awesome. Are the only hardline on the inside then go to normal line on the outside of the car?

Comment

Originally posted by crxgames View Post
                    Wow! Those look awesome. Are the only hardline on the inside then go to normal line on the outside of the car?
                    Yup. Swoops' brother has a MK3 Jetta with hardlines run through the entire car, no regular air lines on the car

Flickr

Comment

not the best, but it did the job. install i did on my thunderbird.

I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

i love ryanmillers jetta. that setup is so incredible!!!!! how did he figure out how to set up the hardlines so perfectly?
                        Insta | Dev

Comment

Originally posted by e.shell View Post
                          i love ryanmillers jetta. that setup is so incredible!!!!! how did he figure out how to set up the hardlines so perfectly?
                          Swoops is really good with that pipe bender and both he and Miller have gotten very good at pretty management setups

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                            Swoops is really good with that pipe bender and both he and Miller have gotten very good at pretty management setups
                            swoops does such amazing work with hardlines, his engine bay is dopeeee

Comment

Originally posted by phillygs3 View Post
                              still have to clean it up a bit

Can't wait to see the new stance Bobby! We'll have to do a Liberty VIP feature on Canibeat!
                              sigpic
                              davidtormey.com

Comment

Working...
                              X