Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till she breaks the good news to him at lunch that she's now with the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      ive wondered this before. get moar tint
      lol tintless makes it more fun and exciting
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
      ... someone's a newbie
      These are all over the place. You never seen one?
      Ive seen some ridiculous places like this down south, but never upstate ny..
      Originally posted by e.shell View Post
      make use of the bathrooms of the restaurant. your paying to eat there, why not get the most bang for your buck
      word once I fucked in the back row of a movie theater and once I got head in a movie theater with an old couple sitting 2 rows ahead of me I always keep this stuff in mind when going places.. you really never can know where people have had sex lol
      Originally posted by Frag View Post
      Wait till she breaks the good news to him at lunch that she's now with the lord.
      hmmm yeah wut?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

if ur lucky u can get a room like the one from the last scene of sex drive hahaha

Comment

Fucking in the back of an e36 sucks, just a heads up, sex in any car for that matter blows.

If I was in your situation and just had the itch and didn't want to wait for the weekend she came down, rent a hotel for the evening, slam her all night. That should hold you over until she comes down haha and your a lucky man I've always wanted to have sex/get dome in the back of a movie theater.
          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Let me tell you from experience: if you get a shitty motel, your girlfriend will not say anything, but she will think it's some sleezy dump where you just want to fuck her(even tho that's what's going to happen). You and I will think 'eh, it's got a bed, 4 walls, and a door that locks', but females are all about aesthetics. Things like carpet, drapes, lamps, sheets, bathroom, etc all REALLY matter, even if it's just for 4 hours. She will feel much more comfortable in a nicer hotel rather than some dirty ass motel. Yeah, paying for it sucks, but I'm not saying you need to book the honeymoon suite at the ritz. Just something that's not going to have rates by the hour. Around my area $150+ is a decent price for a good hotel. Some hotels also give student/military discounts.

If you really wanna go all out and get some brownie points, turn a nice hotel room into a spa type shit. She will expect some dumpy motel, but if you surprise her with something nice, you'll get rewarded for it later on. Get some candles, massage oil, etc, and really make it all about her. TRUST ME, she'll reward you for it.

FWIW, I've been dating my GF for 5 years, so I'm not some loner giving you tips. All of this has worked for me.
            my name is andy.

Comment

fiziks, did your gf hack your account? haha im just kidding. thats the unfortunate pricey truth...
              Insta | Dev

Comment

Originally posted by fiziks View Post
                Let me tell you from experience: if you get a shitty motel, your girlfriend will not say anything, but she will think it's some sleezy dump where you just want to fuck her(even tho that's what's going to happen). You and I will think 'eh, it's got a bed, 4 walls, and a door that locks', but females are all about aesthetics. Things like carpet, drapes, lamps, sheets, bathroom, etc all REALLY matter, even if it's just for 4 hours. She will feel much more comfortable in a nicer hotel rather than some dirty ass motel. Yeah, paying for it sucks, but I'm not saying you need to book the honeymoon suite at the ritz. Just something that's not going to have rates by the hour. Around my area $150+ is a decent price for a good hotel. Some hotels also give student/military discounts.

If you really wanna go all out and get some brownie points, turn a nice hotel room into a spa type shit. She will expect some dumpy motel, but if you surprise her with something nice, you'll get rewarded for it later on. Get some candles, massage oil, etc, and really make it all about her. TRUST ME, she'll reward you for it.

FWIW, I've been dating my GF for 5 years, so I'm not some loner giving you tips. All of this has worked for me.
                QTF. I've been dating my girlfriend for 7 years and she's all about the little things/details
                http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

Gas station bathroom FTW!
                  We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                    Fucking in the back of an e36 sucks, just a heads up, sex in any car for that matter blows.

If I was in your situation and just had the itch and didn't want to wait for the weekend she came down, rent a hotel for the evening, slam her all night. That should hold you over until she comes down haha and your a lucky man I've always wanted to have sex/get dome in the back of a movie theater.
                    get a van. makes life easy!
                    Disclaimer:
                    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Back Seat Sex Its always Fun

Comment

Working...
                      X