Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex's 92 Hilux Pickup (NZ) So. Many. Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice photos and truck. It just keeps getting better and better. I'd love to see it clipping reflectors though, haha.
    The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Love it Brimmy! Just so clean and detailed, especially that wood bed! Coming along great
      Slow and Low that is the Tempo
      civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

• Thanks for all the great comments guys I'm pretty stocked with where the truck is at the moment.

Originally posted by blurred View Post
        I simply love it.

Though, I did like the other set of wheels a little better, but all personal opinion. The black ones sit well on there.
        I agree, but I really love what these have done for it. These new ones completely change the style again. But, you'll be pleased to know I still have the old ones. I have dreams of getting new lips for them that push out past the guards, but that's probably a long time away.

Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
        Nice photos and truck. It just keeps getting better and better. I'd love to see it clipping reflectors though, haha.
        Cheers! Needs a lot more lows to get to that level though. I did however grind my leaf hangers on a speed bump for the first time ever the other day - I was so proud

On a different note...

So here's my first attempt at making a truck related video.

Keen to hear what you guys think.
        I apologise in advance for shakey hands, and super shit quality. Turns out my 6 year old computer doesn't like hi-def video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQ-j4lQ5vQ&feature=g-upl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQ-j4lQ5vQ&feature=g-upl[/ame]

Don't bother full-screening the resolution is shit!
        | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Bloody mint. Love the wood install. Will be saving that image for sure. Add to my collection of ideas

Edit: I can't watch the video on my phone. Dammit.

Comment

• nice video, nice truck!

Comment

• A tip for you if you plan to do videos...

look up DIY sliders and build one. That will help a TON with moving shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by blurred View Post
                A tip for you if you plan to do videos...

look up DIY sliders and build one. That will help a TON with moving shots.
                Yea I have thought about doing that! Might have to mock something up for next time...

Comment

• i was waiting in the last video of where that boat in the pictures goes by! to my disapointment but wicked video dude btw what lens are you using for the pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by scott9001 View Post
                    i was waiting in the last video of where that boat in the pictures goes by! to my disapointment but wicked video dude btw what lens are you using for the pictures?
                    Haha thanks! Yea, I only caught the boat going by on picture. It made a crazy sounds too!
                    The first few photos (Short depth of field) are with the cheapy canon 50mm F/1.8 which I just got and freakin love. The rest are mainly with the stock canon lens which comes with the camera

Comment

• I have thought about getting that 50 mm glad to here some positive on it maybe il slip out and get one!

Comment

• I love it for the price. The only negative is the fixed 50mm length. You have to stand a bit further back than you'd probably think to get some things in shot.

Here's my new favourite pic of the truck. Looks like a scale model!

Last edited by Brimmy; 09-30-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• I like that ^

I like it a lot!
                          i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• Very very clean dude, well done. Love a surf front end. Keep it up.

Comment

• NEW TAILS TO SAVE THE WHALES

Comment

• Those lights look much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X