X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white 1.4 8v openair stanced

POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND
    Volkswagen polo ltd edition 1.4 8v se open air

I have my muched loved vw polo for sale. I have owned it for just over 2 half years and and I feel its time to move on. The car has been very reliable over the years. I'm a mechanic by trade and all work and services have been carried out by myself. The only real fault was the clutch and pedal box which I replaced October last year. I serviced it every 6 months and I regularly change the oil.
    Stock engine with 125,000 miles

Specs

Will come with bbs alloys in black with diamond cut lips, 7 x15 et24 with 20mm hub centric spacer on rear and 12mm hub centric spacer on front. 165 50 15 bridgestones, two new fronts.

Suspension
    Fk coilovers, fronts have had helper and bump stops taken out (I do still have these if the new owner wants to put them back in) I also had a professional chassis notch so no problems with driveshaft hitting.

Bodywork is in very good condition for the age of the car. There is one scratch on bonnet and little mark on rear bumper. Arches have been rolled and sealed.

I have had the front 16v bumper smoothed. The number plate recesses and top grills and tow cover have been removed. It has a 6n2 gti splitter.
    The tailgate has had the badge smoothed off, and the handle too. I have wired in a boot popper into the wiper stalk.
    Colour coded door handles and side strips removed.
    Black vinyl wrap on the roof which looks good with the open air roof.
    6n2 all red rear lights.

Interior
    Mint condition Mk3 golf gti cloth interior
    6n2 dash with all features fully working, blowers, light controls etc (however still uses original 6n cluster)
    Momo team 280mm steering wheel with snap off boss
    Momo gear knob

Bens Polo by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Ben's Polo by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

I'm after £1750 as it stands. Or part ex try me
    I also have a load of spares including another engine and gearbox, open air sunroof, lights, lowering springs etc. This can be added at extra cost, just ask.
    The car will come with standard polo 16v alloys too
    I'm based in High Wycombe, Bucks near London.
    contact me on 07907809166
    Or e-mail on benanson01@hotmail.co.uk
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Look nice im liking that lots good luck selling it
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

This is well nice!!, Never seen it before!

Comment

someone buy this now!
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
        X