Team Chihuahua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Chihuahua

Hey folks, I started up an FB page as its easier to update than loads of forums with build progress etc. It'd be great if I could get your support by liking the page if its of interest to you of course and maybe you might share it as a status update ? Anyways the page will include all updates on the SR20 RX8, Beams Engined KP61 and future projects planned for 2012 / 13. With randoms snaps of cars spotted in my travels around the countryside and bits of work I do for friends from time to time. All feedback is welcome

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for the support received so far Woof...

Comment

up

Comment

It may be easier to post build updates on FB than a forum, but when/if you have builds that are completed, you can always post them up in the showroom if you haven't done so already.

Comment

Ah I'll still update my threads, i'll just have extra pics on fb

Comment

Delighted with the progress of the page, hope to have new pic's of the project cars the weekend folks Will be posted up there before anywhere else

Comment

I **** chihuahuas.

Seriously, the constant barking, shaking and bulging eyeballs annoy me.

Comment

My guys don't bark or shake but they do have buggy eyes alright LoL

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your support over the past 4months, help us hit 500 by liking the page

Current Projects Include :

SR20 RX8 Drift Project
                  Beams Engined KP61
                  BN Sport Blister Kitted RX7
                  Stanced MX5 MKII

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

For anyone who is on FB check out the page, there is a give away on windscreen banners

Comment

Just added you guys.

Comment

Thanks fella, hope you enjoy...

Comment

I'm kinda bummed the Altezza won't be on there but I'll survive.

Comment

I know dude but onwards and upwards I should be getting some good updates posted soon. At least the wheels are going to a good home, the SRX8

Comment

Working...
                            X