Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Based Photographer looking for cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Based Photographer looking for cars.

Hi guys, names Dave..

Been around these forums for a long time but never really posted in our own section (don't **** me).

I have recently started taking photos of cars and I have decided that I love doing it. The only problem is that I no longer have a car and none of my friends do.

So basically I am hoping you guys would like to have your car photographed by me. You can see my photos on my flickr or on my site.

If you guys are on facebook, we can be friends

You will notice that I photograph a lot people so if you need that doing as well then I will be happy to play along.

Let me know if you are interested. It would be cool to meet some of you.

Cheers,

Dave.
    Last edited by dav3design; 05-07-2012, 02:43 PM.
    sigpic

Great work. Someone would be foolish to miss out on a chance of this offer.

Comment

if only i was close =)

Flickr

Comment

I might have something shortly Otherwise come along to the meets!

Can you pm your rates for family portraits?

Comment

Wish you were up north!

Comment

Cheers guys!

I will try and come a long to some car meets - transport is an issue these days with not having a car.

It would be good to see some of these beauties in the flesh.
            sigpic

Comment

What 3-D do you do? I did digital media design at uni but never went into the inudustry. Studied Maya for my final prject but haven't used it in a few years - would love to have a go again but the software is too expensive! My mac probably wants updating too!

Comment

If you are in london I'm sure that someone will be around to give you a lift. Normally a few coming from there.

Comment

I would be up for this. As I need some good pictures of my car might be able to get couple of mates to tag in there cars if you wanted ??

Comment

Tommo1234

Lets do it man! Where about's are you based?

Woodybeefcake

I work in 3DS Max and with V-Ray and photoshop. Maya is pretty cool too. I am just about to quit my job as a 3D Arch Viz Artist and I am moving to a different company to do Automotive CGI
                    sigpic

Comment

awesome mate i will let them know and i will come back to you
                      oh yeh i am in essex but i dont mind crusing down to london
                      Last edited by Tommo1234; 05-09-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Thats awesome dude! Sadly I'm no where even near good enough to even think about going into the industry!

Comment

Working...
                        X