Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
    all good buddy.

i really dont have any updates on this car besides going coilovers up front and tubular a arms. heres a pic from a car show last october 13'. i won second place behind my buddy's fox mach.

photo 1397989010.jpg

photo 1375752_618619538190860_1543955082_n.jpg
    Good god your fox is still killing it!
    1981 300TD 4 speed
    2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
    , on Flickr
    IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

• Your buddy didn't deserve it, you should have taken first.

Comment

• much prefer yours over his! not that his is rubbish, but yours is just better

got a mate over here in australia with a foxbody, absolutely love what you can do with them! im a fan of the old windsor 5.slow

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• Never did I think I would say want with foxbody or mustang in a sentence but, I want a foxbody mustang now.. Good stuff!
          '86 BMW 325e
          insta:@automotive_adhd

Comment

• That looks fantastic. Definitely refreshing to see something "outside the box" with fox bodies.
            '02 WRX | FLICKR.COM/AVIDWORKS

Comment

• Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
              thanks bro. they are cool little cars and not too expensive. itd be a nice little project for anyone wanting to get into the foxbody game.

i live in sacramento so its deff a diff car. thanks for the props brotha.

everytime i see this thread come back to life, it brings a smile to my face. i appreciate all those whos commented on it.

also, my brother has the same exact wheels and tires but in gold with the 5lug option instead of the 10 lug universal. were gonna exchange wheels for a while just to switch things around. will take pics of that when the time comes!
              Which is why I'm reviving the thread

I've seen this around AZ when it was here, loved it then, and I still love it now! I've recently started getting a hankering for a Mustang, and I'm about to go look at a '01 Cobra, and my goal is to get fender to lip type of stance.

Comment

• Looks amazing! Love the fact that it's IRS swapped.

- Renato
                TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by laBeef View Post
                  Your buddy didn't deserve it, you should have taken first.
                  Originally posted by MkI View Post
                  much prefer yours over his! not that his is rubbish, but yours is just better

got a mate over here in australia with a foxbody, absolutely love what you can do with them! im a fan of the old windsor 5.slow
                  thanks guys. his "mach fox" was almost flawless and his mods were insane so i was happy just to get second place. lol

they are very light cars with a v8 which is rare. just bolt ons can do wonders to these old engines.
                  Originally posted by Irvin_e30 View Post
                  Never did I think I would say want with foxbody or mustang in a sentence but, I want a foxbody mustang now.. Good stuff!
                  thanks man...im glad you changed your mind.
                  Originally posted by avidworks View Post
                  That looks fantastic. Definitely refreshing to see something "outside the box" with fox bodies.
                  appriciate it man.

sry for reviving such an old thread but i just wanted to update everyone about the notch and my new ride. the notch is no longer mine as i sold it a couple years ago. good news is, i sold it to my brother who is local so i have full access to the car to show any progress that he does if anyone is interested(he doesnt post on forums). the car is still exactly the same and sits in the garage 24/7. he barely drives the thinglol.

i really appreciate everyone whos ever given this car compliments. revisiting this old thread really got me smiling about how positive the feedback was for a mustang, especially in an import concentrated site.

after i sold the notchback, i was able to pick up a 2003 cobra as a project. this was a dream car of mine for years. its been almost two years and this is how it sits today. i will be posting a new thread about all the details of the car today or tomorrow. I hope you guys like it!

IMG_0526 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
                  Last edited by a306juGRnot; 01-13-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Fark. I loved your notch. But the Terminator is still one of my favorite newer Mustangs. I haven't seen too many in silver either. Look fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                    X