No announcement yet.

(2) 19x8.5 Gram Lights 57S Pro with RMC Finish and Titanium "Titan" Lip - OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2) 19x8.5 Gram Lights 57S Pro with RMC Finish and Titanium "Titan" Lip - OHIO

**I understand that with this being my first post, you may be worried about buying. But I can assure you there's nothing to worry about. I'm a reputable member on Club4G.org, my name SN is phenom over there as well.

Up for sale is a set of TWO 19x8.5 Gram Lights 57S Pro with the RMC coating on the spokes and the titan finish on the lips. The offset is +35. The wheels have black Rays Engineering caps, as you can see in the pics. They have some minor scuffs on the spokes, but nothing deep, nothing a good polish wouldn't take care of. The lips have a few... chips. I call them chips because I don't think curbing would be the right way to describe it. You'll see what I mean in the pictures.

The wheels are wrapped in Falken FK-452's. Specs are 225/35/19. The tires have decent tread left, but they do have inner camber wear.

I'm looking to get $1400 with the tires, or 1200 without the tires. I'm located in Ohio, but I am willing to ship - buyer pays shipping. Price is somewhat negotiable. If your looking for wheels such as these, you know just how rare and expensive they are. They retail about $1500 a piece without tires, not to mention the long wait for them to be made and shipped overseas.

If interested, hit me up at langley4238@gmail.com, though I will frequently check back in on this thread. Thanks guys, now onto the pics:

Last edited by phenom; 05-02-2012, 05:07 PM.

bump

Comment

late night bump

Comment

to the top

Comment

bump it up

Comment

have a potential buyer

bump

Comment

bumpbump