s197 mustang w/low and poke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shark tales View Post
    Can we just focus on this for a minute, gang? This is what domestic perfection looks like.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
      Can we just focus on this for a minute, gang? This is what domestic perfection looks like.
      haha thanks man Im flattered, perfection is a strong word. I am very happy with how it has turned out. the car has a few minor details left to be worked out and then itll be done
      sigpic

Comment

You've done very well with this car, I'm eager to see how you polish it off. Nice job, man.

Comment

Sits superb, very nice.

Comment

Cool stang beast bro. no foreal though, it looks good =)

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Im not gonna lie,
              it looks really good.

Comment

Ever though about a gt-500 front bumper, that was the direction I would have gone for had I pulled the trigger on one of these, and again the fitment is perfect.

Comment

looks awesome!

Comment

Very sick stang man

IG: @_olliee

Comment

It feels refreshing to do something new to common platform, doesn't it? Love this and can imagine how many Mustang owners would liken it to a VW to boost their ego and opinions of how a car should be modded. Don't give in though, this is perfection.
                      My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

O so sick...what's next for it?

Comment

Originally posted by JinxyBoi View Post
                          You've done very well with this car, I'm eager to see how you polish it off. Nice job, man.

Originally posted by Tom Nguyen View Post
                          Sits superb, very nice.
                          Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                          Cool stang beast bro. no foreal though, it looks good =)
                          Thank you very much!

Originally posted by Darksyde View Post
                          Im not gonna lie,
                          it looks really good.
                          haha I know i would be totally skeptical too if I wouldnt have this car

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                          Ever though about a gt-500 front bumper, that was the direction I would have gone for had I pulled the trigger on one of these, and again the fitment is perfect.
                          I def considered that plenty of times. the only reason I never went through with it is bc it didnt make sense for money. I do like the gt500 bumper but I dont like the hood.

after getting the lip I shaved off all the plastics and fangs off the bottom grille, added a black mesh grill and it became so mean and simple

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                          looks awesome!
                          Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          Very sick stang man
                          those seem like words that would never describe a mustang on a stance forum haha

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                          It feels refreshing to do something new to common platform, doesn't it? Love this and can imagine how many Mustang owners would liken it to a VW to boost their ego and opinions of how a car should be modded. Don't give in though, this is perfection.
                          Youre so right. I have seen prob a total of 3 stanced mustangs. I knew this would not be totally accepted in the mustang community but youre absolutely right. I will mod however I choose. Believe it or not many of the guys on the mustang forum like the car alot. they dont quite understand the reasoning behind the stretched tires but we all know.

Originally posted by KürBFèéleR View Post
                          O so sick...what's next for it?
                          I have agent 47 mirrors and OR Xpipe coming for May, I will have a double din nav dvd head unit after that and then consider it done for a while.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shark tales View Post
                            Youre so right. I have seen prob a total of 3 stanced mustangs. I knew this would not be totally accepted in the mustang community but youre absolutely right. I will mod however I choose. Believe it or not many of the guys on the mustang forum like the car alot. they dont quite understand the reasoning behind the stretched tires but we all know.
                            Mod your car how you like and eventually, if done proper, others will follow even if they were the ones ******. I can't tell you how many BMW guys used to give me shit in 08/09 and now 3-4 years later are asking me for fitment advice. I can think of a couple guys that were even huge dicks and disrespectful about it before too and now they're all about it. lmao Funny how peoples views can change like that and I'm no different; here I am drooling over a mustang.

BTW your front end is PERFECT. Dont change a thing. So much sleeker than the gt500

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I'm in love with this, it's so clean, especially the front! This is how this generation Mustang should be styled, definitely the best I've seen yet.

Comment

love this too, great work!

Comment

Working...
                                X