Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Subaru Impreza WRX MY01 Bad Ass BugEye....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. Off to a good start. Not sure how I feel about the rims....def get the works. That dumped big ass truck is the shit....I would love to have that as the shop pick up parts truck.
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Thanks for the comment. I do like my rims, but I want great 10J's next year

Anywayz.... here's a new vid!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB2NqYmGXMM]Suburuuh @ DUMPd event the Netherlands walkaround and pictures[/ame]

Comment

Update!

I've bought the WORK XD9's in white 18x10 last november 2k12! They were in stock so delivery time from NY was within 2 weeks
        For now, the rims with the tyres (225/40-18) are ready to be fitted. I can't wait!

Wintermode with the 17" OEM rims and wintertyres...

Installed a NRG Harness Bar in December.....

And the rims as they currently need to be fitted.....

And yeah, I know, there's nothing new about XD9's in white 18x10 on a Subie. But it's a BIG deal here in Europe and the Netherlands!

When I'm bored with the white, the rims will be coated another color and I'll be wrapping the Bug in another color in the future

Greetz
        Gerben

Comment

xd9's just made this 100x better!

Comment

I love your vanity plates, they make me smile.

+1 on the xd-9's, wasn't feeling the current wheels.

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Thank you both! I do agree on your comments

Being ill @ home at the moment, the fitment is shortly delayed

Comment

Update!

Pictures say it all, so....

Today snow again here, still winter season, but I **** it.

The pictures above show the fitment before the final result, it was daylight so I decided to shoot then.

The Sub is already lower for a better Stance and I had to do a DIY action for a better fitment.
                I'm currently waiting for some parts to finish this project within 3 weeks.
                Then the first two events (end of March) appear where I want to reveal this look for 2k13.

Camberwise it's still in track-mode, so F -2,5 degrees and R -1,4 degrees.
                I would rather get to -3 at least in the rear, but some bolts that didn't budge kept me from doing that.
                And I'm in doubt if I would go with more camber in the rear.
                I will continue to compete in trackdays and the setup is great for track.
                Just change wheels, suspension on hard and GO! So for now, I'm satisfied.

The wheels and stance look way better IRL imho, the pictures don't display the total epic effect.

Hope to shoot some more pictures or movies just before the events or otherwise @ the events.

Comment

damn, those wheels make the car perfect! love it man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
                    Trying to get more camber at the rear and front next week, gonna be hardparked this year, it just needs to be!

Trackdays perhaps next year, or at least @ the end of this year.

-edit-

The hell with my opinion above ... I want both, Form and Function... but as close as possible towards both. So that I still can take part in trackdays, the car is for driving!

Formed Functionality or Functional Form....

Teaser shot of more to come in a few weeks...

Another teaser shot... (By Rens Adams)

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                      damn, those wheels make the car perfect! love it man!
                      Yeah, they really do! I'm very, very satisfied about this choice

Comment

Now that looks better, love the XD9s... Such an aggressive fitment.

Agree with what your saying a out Work Wheels being a big deal over here in Europe, the chances of spotting a set, even at events/shows, is slim at best.

Regards
                        Will

Comment

Thank you Will

Yeah, I'm wondering if someone will do it after me shortly?
                          If that's the case, I need to put in effort to make something fresh again .

Comment

Teasin' a little more you guys!

Comment

Feature of my friend Rens Adams on SpeedHunters... look for my Scooby!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/03/...et-rens-adams/

There's still more to come. Also more pictures and vids in 3 weeks when I visit 2 events.
                              One in Belgium, Heaven on Wheels on the 24th and the Wangan Warrior meet in the Netherlands on the 31th of March.

Comment

Here some more for y'all

Thanks to Rens Adams photography, gotta luv them Black/Whites...

Comment

Working...
                                X