No announcement yet.

2012 Mercedes W212 build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for lack of updates fellas. Heres my TEMPORARY WHEEL SETUP. They are from www.agwheels.com. 20" M310 in matte black. Dimensions are 20x8.5 ET + 35 and 20x10.0 ET + 35. These will be on the car for about a month while they are building my forged goodies.KW coilovers have been turned pretty much all the way down in the rear, about 3/4" left for the front but I will adjust for the forged setup. Sorry for shitty pics,but they'll have to do for now.

Comment

One more shot of the temp wheels. I turned the coils all the way down in the rear and have about another inch in the front. I just wanted to get the suspension setting correct to make room for the new wider wheel/tire setup. Whats on here now is Avant Garde (www.agwheels.com) 20" M310 in matte black. 20x8.5 front ET 35 +10mm spacer and the rear is a 20x10.0 ET 32. Looks like Ive got some room to come out a bit in the front for the new setup (20x10.0 ET +22 front) and (20x12 ET +30)

Comment

Nice, but I can't wait for the other wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by laBeef View Post
          Nice, but I can't wait for the other wheels.
          Yeah. Me neither..but you know the normal wait time for forged wheels...about 4 weeks.

Comment

Such a beauty!
            sigpic

Comment

those wheels look great too man

http://www.mvip.com.au
              clicky^

Comment

Thanks guys!

But I have some hookup so the wheels will actually be here in 4 weeks

Oh, and these ones currently on the car will be up for sale with less than 1000 miles!

Comment

Not the actual wheel but heres what the concave profile face that Im getting looks like:

Comment

Whats up guys...been busy working but here are some shots with the wheels. About 90% done now. Just waiting on custom springs from swift to get these KW coilovers lower in the rear since they're maxed out. Car will be dropped about another 1" or so.

Wheel setup is AG Form Series 440 concave SPEC1. Finish I chose is a brushed with bronze/charcoal tint ceramic clearcoat/ 24 KT gold plated hardware and red velvet centercaps. Sizes are 20x10.0 front and 20x12.0 rear. Tires are Nitto NT555 235/35/20 front and 275/30/20 rear.

Please excuse the shitty pics. Will have some nicer ones soon!

[IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    Last edited by Avant_GardeA4; 12-20-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

That looks maaad. Just needs to get dailed in a bit more and it will be perfect!
                      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                      Merc 190E - Sold
                      BMW 635CSi - Project
                      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

The car is nice looking, but for some reason the wheels seem really big. Maybe it's the height of the car

Comment

That is freshhh! The cost must be crazy to mod that beauty!

Comment

well played op
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Looks so good!

Comment

Hm, what et are thoose wheels?
                                Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Working...
                                X