Integra DC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integra DC2

Hey guys, not been on here in like a year. Haha, used to own a red MX5 but swapped it for a Saxo,

So i bought the car i always wanted after, an Integra DC2, I'm in the minority when i actually prefer the UK spec car to the JDM.

but this is how i got it.

HSD coilovers were ordered and fitted

At this time i also fitted a Spoon n1 backbox and b-pipe with a decat.

Wheels came next, 16" BBS RSs

Sorry for all the pics haha, but i didn't know which one to use.

As you can see, it doesn't sit great, so next up is rear wheels on the front with them being 8s and build the fronts out from 7s to 9s. Plus numerous other things along the way.

Anyway, thanks for looking

great work

Comment

UK Spec <3<3<3 Looks awesome dude, would love to see some bigger lips on those RSs I know you can fit them.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Looks great, if you don't have any spacers on then get some wider lips all round, will look 100x better.
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
        Internet high five for you.

Comment

FUUUUUUU. thats god damn nice.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

UK Spec is the only way to go with a DC2, although you definitely need to build those RS' out.

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Wow that car looks awesome! This is my favorite car and I dream of owning one! great job man looks good

Comment

Thanks guys

It's payday in a few hours, so i'll be ordering lips soon haha

Comment

Looks clean i like it.....will look tons better with the lips and a few tweeks here and there
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Sick

Comment

Looking great, hard not to like a gooddc2 uk spec! Specially on clean bbs

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Nice car. I like the way it sits already so its only gonan get better!

Comment

Thanks man,

Ordered a pair of 2.5 dishes to make the 7s into 9s. Tempted to change the colour of the centres aswell..

Comment

Neat tucking, very nice dude

http://www.remediphotomedia.com
                              Instagram @remediphotomedia https://www.instagram.com/remediphotomedia/

Comment

Working...
                              X