No announcement yet.

Volvo Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White one with BBS is awesome. I just love it. Here's mine, dirty and needs to get more lower from the front

Front by Masuli1, on Flickr

Stance by Masuli1, on Flickr

Comment

• Went to my first trackday in my turbo wagon, finally got some real pics. It was a fun day. Too low, but still went out and gave it a bootfull!

Wheels are OZ Futura Porsche-spec.

Last edited by Andersg; 04-23-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Loving the 940 estate man i have the same ride how did you get it to sit so low.

Comment

• Don't really whore my car out too much on here. Most of the c30 guys know my car but for everyone else this is my c30

Comment

• Not stanced or slammed, but it is lowered. I know there are some Style 5 fans on here, so my running e36 style 5's might appeal to them...

1985 744ti Volvo

Comment

• Comment

• not mine but wish i had it
                Volvo S60 polestar 508 bhp 580Nm torque

Jaguar x-type 3.0 V6 AWD
                Volvo V50 2.0d (sold)

Comment

• Originally posted by manbeard View Post
                  my car

your the inspiration for my car man, im wanting to drop mine so damn bad and run some diamonds. how much did you cut off your coils? were they stock coils?
                  Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

Comment

• I love this thread! I will post my s40 once it's finished
                    Personally i don't like the stance of this v40 but here it is

And one of the best looking v40's i've seen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKwshVmPvaE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKwshVmPvaE[/ame]
                    Last edited by ivanfu; 08-23-2012, 02:01 PM.

I named my car Febreze, cuz it's fresh as fuck!

Comment

• I have always loved that blue 245.

Nick

Comment

• Photos by; Geir-Arne Nygård - Narvik, Norway.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdom View Post
                          your the inspiration for my car man, im wanting to drop mine so damn bad and run some diamonds. how much did you cut off your coils? were they stock coils?
                          haha thanks man! i did cut the stock coils. i think about 3.5 all around. i honestly dont remember exactly how much.. i did have to remove the bump stops all aroudn though. rides ok for what it is..

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

• Comment

• My 760 Turbo

Comment

• My '81 245 DL

Comment

Working...
                                X