No announcement yet.

'05 305Z. Highly/Cleanly modded. Turbo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 305Z. Highly/Cleanly modded. Turbo.

Up for sale is my 2005 Nissan 350Z. I am the second owner and purchased the car a yr ago. It WAS a show car and was featured on Modified MAG. Here is a description of the current modifications. Believe me, this car is pristine!

Full Vertex Lang body kit with canards, Blitz rear spoiler, Volk Formula Silver wheels, Bride driver and passenger seats, Vertex 10th anniversary steering wheel,Greddy Profec boost controller, Def-Link meters including boost, oil pressure, water temp, custom Bride floor and trunk mats,Nismo shift knob, APS Garrett twin ball bearing single turbo,APS front mount intercooler, APS 500 cc injectors, APS high volume twin vent blow off valve, APS single turbo high output exhaust, Walboro 255 LPH high flow fule pump, APS high capacity oil pan, Greddy oil catch can, Nismo thermostat, Mishimoto radiator, carbon fiber engine cover, Clutch Masters FX 300 clutch, Clutch Masters light weight flywheel, SGP SST clutch line, extended muffler tips, Osiris Engine management, BC Racing coilovers and SPC front and rear camber arms. DYNO at Z One shows 329 at rear wheels.

FOR PICTURES PLEASE CLICK MY LINK TO eBAY!

Feel free to bid on eBay, I do hold the right to end the auction early so do not hesitate to call me at 770-841-1516 and make any offers or ask any questions you may have.

Thanks
    -Peter
Working...
X