Swansea Festival of Transport - Sunday 17th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea Festival of Transport - Sunday 17th June

We're closing the roads in the City Centre for the best South Wales automotive show this year.

We have over 400 entries so far.

ALL INVITED, just because the Classic Boys get their entries in early doesn't mean its a Classic only event.

I'm happy to say that I can offer a 'club stand' - which will be free for all entrants.

For those who will have trouble getting over bumps and lumps, I can very easily arrange a flat route into the pedestrianised city centre.

This IS a show you can bring your girls/mother/kids to! We'll be parking up all along the city's streets, right outside the shops, the market and the pubs and clubs. There will be dealer's stalls as well as your usual high street brands.

Here's some photos from the February Classic Only event, just to show you the kind of setting;

Here's a decent photo of the turn out last year, where we were very restricted on space and squished in 500 cars;

Also I just want to say to those worried about the early start there are SO MANY hotels and cheap B&Bs down here, or if you're more for camping there's beaches and Gower and loads of places to crash.
    Last edited by ratmog; 04-18-2012, 04:20 AM.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

No interest at all?
    Jeez guys, I'd even make you bitches sandwiches. ;D

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

haha I might be interested in this, depending on whether I land that Oval and what funds I have left!

I really need some extra work rite now!

Also, never been to Swansea!

Comment

Working...
      X