Thread: Low and slow....skateboard

Cool Low and slow....skateboard

Slamboards are cool and all, but I wanted something a little classier. I thought about it for three to five minutes, then set off to work with the very minimal of equipment and created this in my laundry room:

Sorry for the shitty cell pix

It didn't turn, which was expected, and had an awesome braking feature, so I did some quick and crude carving to make it turn somewhat.

Overall I'm happy with it, it's not as low as I would like, but I gave it rake to make it look sporty. Plus, when it's in use it's only about 5-10mm off the ground depending on how fat the rider is.
    Last edited by JustinDanger; 04-16-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    justindanger.com
    justindanger.tumblr.com
    190rev.net

Need to carve out the wheel wells a bit more but it's still holding up.

justindanger.com
    justindanger.tumblr.com
    190rev.net

I made a longboard like that a couple weeks ago. Basically took off the bindings and mountainboard trucks and put on longboard trucks, carves hard as shit

Quote Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

I gave it rake to make it look sporty.

HAHAHA nice one mate! I was not expecting that at all!!! I bet it feels real strange to ride?
    before last year i had skated for about 12 years, im really starting to miss it.

I got out of it when I was 14, got tired of landing on my back on the pavement. I started back three years ago with an old longboard I got from a friend (hassle me
    all you want, its fun).

Anyway, the strange thing is riding a normal board feels weird after riding this one. Its pretty entertaining. It gets stuck a lot...
    justindanger.com
    justindanger.tumblr.com
    190rev.net

Quote Originally Posted by JustinDanger View Post
    I got out of it when I was 14, got tired of landing on my back on the pavement. I started back three years ago with an old longboard I got from a friend (hassle me
    all you want, its fun).

Anyway, the strange thing is riding a normal board feels weird after riding this one. Its pretty entertaining. It gets stuck a lot...
    I was teaching my younger brother to skate on my old board and he ends up buying a longboard -_- but I tried it and they are pretty cool.. handles a lot better and with the right wheels you can take it anywhere. And running over rocks like nothing is more fun than triping over them haha

Wow! What a luxurious design I’ve seen today and I really can’t believe my eyes to see this massive skateboard like HyperOutdoor brand. I really never expected seeing a HyperOutdoor skateboards with these much pretty head and tail designs. These #HyperOutdoor brand designs are probably represent the future and that’s what I like in them.

I had a skateboard at school, I miss those days hanging out at skateparks and playing PlayStation with my friends. I can't really afford skating or playing videogames now, the only game I play is this one but only at the office because at home I have lots of stuff to do.

10. Default

The most clear approach to open free free v bucks generator for nothing is to step up with both experience focuses and fight stars through finishing every day and Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges

11. Default

By marking in with Facebook account, you can get a House of Fun endowments and a few hof coins generator can likewise actuate premium mode for more highlights in the game. Besides, House of Fun Gameplay is extraordinary and engaging eye.