Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slammed Navigator - A mobile navigation app for lowered / slammed cars I'm developing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slammed Navigator - A mobile navigation app for lowered / slammed cars I'm developing

Hey guys, well some background information first. I have a z33, just joined the forum to share the app as recommended by some buddies on NWN and my350z. I'm a software engineer by trade, and in my spare time I like to build things. So recently I figured, why not build a mobile app for lowered / slammed cars that allows them to get live directions just like any other navigation software, but also display potholes in the roads they're on, uneven sections of roads, speed bumps, alternate "low friendly" routes, and more.

Road conditions will be user submitted, as there is no database or anything even remotely usable that I can access to determine road conditions out of the box with the app. So that will be something built up over time and average out for accuracy.

You guys can check out the pre-launch page for the app here: http://www.hellaflushdgt.com/

NOTE: The app will be changed from hellaflush don't go there to slammed navigator - the name change was something I very recently decided on.

Let me know what you think! Feel free to post any suggestions, feedback, etc!

Killer idea man. It'll be really cool if it works out.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

I'm proud of you.

Comment

Wow please let this happen. SO STOKED I would love to provide feedback, and information.
        "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm excited for the final product of this as well, it's something I'll definitely be using. If you have a moment, please take the time to click the share button in the top left of the launch website and share it with your friends

Comment

this is awesome.

Comment

thank god you changed the name. but good luck getting it going. it definitely wont be easy although it would be awesome.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I love Handicapped Asians!

Comment

Hahaha, what ^?

Comment

Best idea in the world ... slammed cars owners will love u for this
                    Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

I support this 100%

Good Luck man!
                      Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to get a working version out sometime this week

Comment

Originally posted by xathree View Post
                          I love Handicapped Asians!
                          i do not remember making this post at all..... so confused

Comment

When does UK coverage come out....

Comment

Do it. Charge a buck. Id rather pay a dollar then have an app with no suport or ad spamming.

I dont have an iphone, and my ipod touch wouldnt really help for this application, but i think its a grat idea.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X