Whitehorse ind - Three piece wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Damn, they look yummy!. went and spoke to Craig about my autostrada lips, but meant getting 4 new ones all round so they all matched, wallet doesnt allow for that just yet
    Hang the expense.
    For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
      Hang the expense.
      If its not for the Autostradas (which I already spent stupid money on) itll be for my bbs RS

You guys dont polish in house do you...? if not, can you recommend someone else to take some other lips too?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• We have a uni excursion here on Thursday, hahaa!
        I'll bring my Corolla down, seeing as I live in lilydale anyway. Cya there maybe!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcflowers View Post
          We have a uni excursion here on Thursday, hahaa!
          I'll bring my Corolla down, seeing as I live in lilydale anyway. Cya there maybe!
          Hope you enjoyed the quick demo of the wheel being spun.

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, was pretty interesting. Thanks for a decent tour. Much better than the last place we went to.
            the truck exhaust donuts were cool.

I'll keep your place in mind if I ever need some stuff done for uni. You're only around the corner for me haha.

Comment

• Two of my lips arrived today. My budget didn't really allow for 4 lips but i just got craig to make 4 and send 2 at a time with a week gap haha..ballin' on a budget

Comment

• looks good, cant wait til i can measure up the e21 and get craig to make up some lips for the simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by dj_konix View Post
                  Two of my lips arrived today. My budget didn't really allow for 4 lips but i just got craig to make 4 and send 2 at a time with a week gap haha..ballin' on a budget
                  Hahahaha best!

How come the lips aren't drilled for the bolts?
                  House of Stance
                  RAW Works

Comment

• Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
                    Hahahaha best!

How come the lips aren't drilled for the bolts?
                    whitehorse spin the lips up, the drilling is to be done by the person, because some wheels have a different bolt pattern etc.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• download this pdf dimension form and fill in the boxes, fax or scan and email to me so I can quote for you accurately.

http://www.metalspinnersaust.com.au/...l-proforma.pdf

sigpic

Comment

• Hey craig, i sent you a pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
                          download this pdf dimension form and fill in the boxes, fax or scan and email to me so I can quote for you accurately.

http://www.metalspinnersaust.com.au/...l-proforma.pdf
                          So you guys can potentially make 18" lips and inners for centres that were originally built for 17"? Like these:

House of Stance
                          RAW Works

Comment

• i sent you guys a pm also with regard to a few larger scale possibilities
                            sigpic
                            1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                            1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
                              So you guys can potentially make 18" lips and inners for centres that were originally built for 17"? Like these:

are you trying to kill two birds with one stone rayray
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Rotiform quoted me $1800USD before shipping!
                                House of Stance
                                RAW Works

Comment

Working...
                                X