No announcement yet.

Whitehorse ind - Three piece wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah all mine are fully welded sandwich mount, all 8 of the damn things, it sucks.

Comment

yeah fuck that haha. My mkII's were like that, plan was to do all that work, but they were easier to sell.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
        Keen to see Toli's wheels when finished. Saw his car in Zoom magazine but they weren't on his car then.
        he still hasn't had them drilled or anything yet, but we set one up at his place last weekend to get some photos of how they will look complete

size comparison against Chris haha

Comment

they're so pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
            A guy on Ozdat is widening a set of rims that he bought already welded. He grinded out the welds and then cleaned them up on a lathe, apparently both the lip and barrel are destroyed, so he's just left with the center and he'll be buying new lips and barrels to his specs from Whitehorse.

Not an easy job.
            Those wheels were originally 14" but the centers are going into 15" wheels
            For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

Ryan they are some sick pics. I think I'll go down this route with my SSRs at some stage.

Comment

Thanks jimmy! Pretty sure he's picking them up tonight assembled so I might go round to his place and take some photos of how they look Now

Comment

Were they welded back together or are they a true 3 piece wheel now?

Comment

they are a true 3 peice, always were I believe? I'll be going to Toli's tomorrow night for some fresh photos as he'll hopefully have tyres on them tomorrow. gonna try them on my car for a laugh, 11 +13 should sit perfect.....not. haha

Comment

Ohhh ok I was under the assumption the original lip had been machined off haha... not sure why though :S

Yeah Ryan it'll fit..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                        they are a true 3 peice, always were I believe?
                        correct.

Comment

Toli's arent finished yey lol... Sorry Ryan.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Jerkfaces. Oh well he can just let me know when they are haha

Comment

Hey guys.
                              Me n my bro tom share thos account. Its actuall his but i stole it.
                              Ryan im actually waiting for a fone call cery soon to go get em tonite. Ohhhhh cant wait. Lol

Comment

haha wicked man, let me know when you get some rubber on em, I'll wash my shitbox and come round

Comment

Working...
                                X