• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by xispaki View Post
      Did you click on the pictures?

Comment

Should i worry about the body work of just let it be?

Comment

Well if You drop it and fit some epic wheels than now one would give a rats ass for the bodywork.
          Proper bodywork is pain in the ass.
          E30 build

Comment

Ya do you know of any wheels that look good on Volvo and come in 5x108?

Comment

Huge steelies look good on old cars.
              E30 build

Comment

Those look good. I was gonna buy some old Enkie mesh that were exactly like these but it fell through.

Comment

You can clean it. Portland makes cars gross.

Comment

I have cleaned it it just comes right back.

Comment

Good to see more 200-series owners on S|W.

What year is yours? I'm guessing it's an '84. Can't wait to get my '79 on the ground and fitted.
                      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Ya mines a 84. its got a little way to go before i can do anything. I've gotta fix a bunch of stuff and adding to the list,my hood wont unlatch. haha :[

Comment

I feel bad for you man, having to deal with rust and corrosion everywhere. I was lucky to get my '79, its' been a New Mexico car its entire life. Not a single spot of rust on the car.

On the up-side though, old Volvos are pretty stout, even with a good amount of cancer.
                          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Mines from Chicago so its pretty bad but it only has 138k on it,and the lady that owned before me had had about a grand in work done to it.

Comment

Nice. Good to hear it came from a caring home. It breaks my heart to see abused 200s. 138 is damn low for an '84.

Comment

ya that's really why my dad made the decision to get it for me. It just suck the one part that i need no one reproduces it.

Comment

Working...
                                X