Sinister 3 piece forged wheels $2500 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister 3 piece forged wheels $2500 OBO

I have a set of almost new Sinister 20 x 9.5 et35 hub 72.56 three piece forged wheels. These wheels are custom made for a Land Rover. As you know these will fit X3, X5 and other BMW vehicles if you change the tires. The tires mounted are 275/45/20 Yokohama with about 70% thread left on them. With this size of tires the wheels will only fit on a SUV. The offsets and sizes will fit a wide range of BMW vehicles. The wheels have a white face with chrome lips. This is a very nice set of wheels of very good quality and well made. Wheels alone where $5000, I’m selling these for my friend and he wants $2500 for the wheels and tires. The wheel barrels are powder coated black this just shows the quality of these wheels. He prefers not to ship so shipping is not included. 1 of the wheels have very minimal curb rash about a quarter size or 1.5 inch in length. The lips have some small dots on the lips that you might be able to remove by doing a good polishing on them.
    If you are not interested in these make it very simple, don’t say anything. I’m selling in here because the wheels are super nice and a BMW owner will appreciate these. I’m only the mediator on selling these.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Dots on wheel

Curb rash

Inside of the wheel

Tires

For faster response contact me at pedromperez0531@gmail.com
    Last edited by prtaino; 04-12-2012, 01:59 AM.

Bump

Comment

Working...
    X