83 Mk1 Vw Rabbit! Static life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 Mk1 Vw Rabbit! Static life.

So this will be the first time i have posted this on any forum. Let me know what you guys think. 15x7.5 et 15(front) 15x7.5 et0(rear) Ronal Act LS meshes with 165/50/15s. for the coilovers i have Rokkors no helper springs and bump stops.I am also doing a tie rod flip and notch soon.

Last edited by Williammk1; 04-09-2012, 06:12 AM.
    Instagram- Williammk1

Nice mk1! I sold mine a few monts ago.. A european one tho. They look so special in us.

Comment

Looks good.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

great start!

flickr

Comment

Notch is done for now. ill weld it up later.

Instagram- Williammk1

Comment

update! got some of terrys "The Super Deluxs" and well its on the ground now

Instagram- Williammk1

Comment

wow i love this.
              doing it for the internet and the scene kids.

Comment

Instagram- Williammk1

Comment

Awesome work man ! I love it, looks great. youve got it damn low too ! Its strange, i have slammed my mk1 to the point where the sump is 2cm off the ground, and its just bloody undrivable lol. Yes looks cool, but really unpractical haha ! Otherwise you're doing great man, im definately sub'd !

Btw dude what size did you use for the notching on both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                    Awesome work man ! I love it, looks great. youve got it damn low too ! Its strange, i have slammed my mk1 to the point where the sump is 2cm off the ground, and its just bloody undrivable lol. Yes looks cool, but really unpractical haha ! Otherwise you're doing great man, im definately sub'd !

Btw dude what size did you use for the notching on both sides?
                    Thanks man!

My next big thing is cutting the fenders under the flares, because i cant really turn tucking that much. And covering it up with the flares.and ill probably do the rears as well because iv pulled them so much as they will go and they just wont go anymore. So by cutting them no more rubbing and everything should clear.

I did a 1 1/2 notch on both sides. i have not got the chance to weld it up. just be careful on the passenger side. There is a brake line that runs on the frame rail. I was not thinking about it when i did it. But i almost cut it, I missed it by a hair haha!
                    Instagram- Williammk1

Comment

You can do that? Cut under the arches? hahaha shit dude had no clue. You got fb? id love to see some more pics!

As for the chassis, my mk1 is a stripped shell so i got no worries, however did you use a 1 1/2" hole saw? or just made random cuts with grinder like most people? Coz i know metal hole saws are fucking expensive LOL

Comment

static mk1, notched frame, game over! this thread delivers!

Comment

God damn, that thing is sick! sooooooo loooowwwww. I dig it!

Flickr Photostream | My Build Thread | Stalk me on Instagram, yo!

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            You can do that? Cut under the arches? hahaha shit dude had no clue. You got fb? id love to see some more pics!

As for the chassis, my mk1 is a stripped shell so i got no worries, however did you use a 1 1/2" hole saw? or just made random cuts with grinder like most people? Coz i know metal hole saws are fucking expensive LOL

Thats what i plan on doing.

my facebook- http://www.facebook.com/william.cassada.666
                            Instagram- Williammk1

Comment

sweet
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                              X