Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC/SC/VA MINI GTG in Wake Forest, NC on Sat July 11th - all euros welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC/SC/VA MINI GTG in Wake Forest, NC on Sat July 11th - all euros welcome!

THIS IS A MINI COOPER EVENT, BUT WE WOULD BE THRILLED TO HAVE OTHER EURO ENTHUSIASTS JOIN US!
    vw.audi.porsche.bmw.etc.

Southern Classic Cars is in a newly remodeled brick shopping center. It is at the end of the shopping center and has big showroom style windows all along the front. As for landmarks, there is a Dollar General toward the front of the shopping center so if you see that you are at the right place!

If anyone gets into town early and wants to walk around here's some additional info about Wake Forest:

The area will be roped off by 12:30, so feel free to park your car and walk around for a bit before we kick things off. There is a neat little farmer's market on Saturdays until noon, there are several retail shops, an ice cream parlor (http://www.alamodeicecreamcafe.com/Menu.html), a coffee shop, and a few restaurants. There is also a brand new restaurant right next door to where we are having the GTG, so that is another option for later if a bunch of us want to eat (mmm...drink) together

We will have access to the air conditioned showroom and restrooms. I would recommend bringing a canopy if you have one and some tailgating chairs. If anyone needs any additional info please let me know!

mmmm... Sounds pretty cool. I might have to check things out
    -Brandon-

Comment

Definitely come on out! Bring a friend too. The friend who brainstormed the GTG with me is also coming from Winston Salem. He lives out there and works for FLOW. Hopefully we'll meet you then!

Comment

sounds good. Just listen for people saying how gayy my roof rack looks and i'll probably be near LMAO i get that all the time for some reason....oh well
        -Brandon-

Comment

I hope some of you can make it tomorrow!

Comment

I'll be in Florida.
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
            X