Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Connecticut Nights

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Quiet Corner, CT
    Posts
    1,352

    Cool Connecticut Nights

    Hello Connecticut,

    I would like to put a list together of where people meet and greet each other on a weekly basis. Maybe we can even start some new ones. Maybe there can be a list like this for each NE State?

    Monday Night: Manchester Park and Ride, Norwalk

    Tuesday Night:

    Wednesday Night:

    Thursday Night:

    Friday Night:

    Saturday:

    Sunday:
    Last edited by MrJereMoose; 09-08-2012 at 06:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I like this idea, although I don't live in CT anymore, I would roll through on some meets when I am at my parents house though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Random Thread
    Posts
    34,744

    Default

    Im pretty sure theres a monday night meet in Manchester at the Park and Ride by Hooters. and also on monday I think there is a meet in Norwalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Quiet Corner, CT
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    I would like to get something going around UConn in the spring. Maybe somewhere in the new Storrs Center once the construction is done.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Im pretty sure theres a monday night meet in Manchester at the Park and Ride by Hooters. and also on monday I think there is a meet in Norwalk
    I went out there once to the manchester meet and there were maybe 8-10 cars. A statie also made us move... obviously there are always things going on at the pike friday and saturday but id be down for a meet around uconn... obviously once it warms up again haha

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Random Thread
    Posts
    34,744

    Default

    lol uconn. i hope you like subies and douchebags

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol uconn. i hope you like subies and douchebags
    LOL.

    But really, id love to figure out a meet. All the ones i used to go to always had to much police attention for no reason.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Quiet Corner, CT
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol uconn. i hope you like subies and douchebags
    Truth, there was a reason I never joined UC3 while I was a student...

    I just happen to still live close.

    I didn't want to go into Willi, and the surrounding towns don't have much in terms of meeting places. Maybe once The Oaks and Storrs Center are done we can change the face of the UConn car scene too...

    Once we get few more people who would be down we can pick when and exactly where... There's some kids from the Woodstock/Eastford area who would show up I'm sure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJereMoose View Post
    Truth, there was a reason I never joined UC3 while I was a student...

    I just happen to still live close.

    I didn't want to go into Willi, and the surrounding towns don't have much in terms of meeting places. Maybe once The Oaks and Storrs Center are done we can change the face of the UConn car scene too...

    Once we get few more people who would be down we can pick when and exactly where... There's some kids from the Woodstock/Eastford area who would show up I'm sure.
    Im in. No one in my area is just looking to go to a meet. All about racing. -__-

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Random Thread
    Posts
    34,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMistBB6 View Post
    Im in. No one in my area is just looking to go to a meet. All about racing. -__-

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    during the spring/summer there is a monday night meet at the park and ride in Manchester by Hooters. Thats right in your area

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    during the spring/summer there is a monday night meet at the park and ride in Manchester by Hooters. Thats right in your area
    Yea ive gone once before but there was a shitty turnout. Plus a statie told us to leave. -__-

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Quiet Corner, CT
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    I've been way too busy with work to be able to figure out somewhere new to meet, but maybe once schools are out we can plan something. I don't really know where in CT I'll be next year, but maybe we can get something together for the fall as well.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJereMoose View Post
    I've been way too busy with work to be able to figure out somewhere new to meet, but maybe once schools are out we can plan something. I don't really know where in CT I'll be next year, but maybe we can get something together for the fall as well.
    Are you going to the UCONN car show? Its supposed to be pretty big this year. I'm down for a weekly meet or whatever also. I need something to do haha

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    DES MOINES, IOWA
    Posts
    936

    Default

    I'd be in for a weekly meet. I live in Willi (unfortunatley) and have a couple of buddies that would come too.
    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinanDave View Post
    I'd be in for a weekly meet. I live in Willi (unfortunatley) and have a couple of buddies that would come too.
    You know of a good spot to meet up at? I'm in East Hartford. Only car related thing every week is the pike. And it hasnt been great

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Random Thread
    Posts
    34,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMistBB6 View Post
    You know of a good spot to meet up at? I'm in East Hartford. Only car related thing every week is the pike. And it hasnt been great

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    I think theres a monday night meet in manchester at the park and ride behind Tulley Cross
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I think theres a monday night meet in manchester at the park and ride behind Tulley Cross
    I'll try it again. Last time I went was last year and a statie broke it up. You happen to know what time?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Random Thread
    Posts
    34,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMistBB6 View Post
    I'll try it again. Last time I went was last year and a statie broke it up. You happen to know what time?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    not really sure. I wanna say 8pm? but Im just making shit up lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Hartford, CT
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    not really sure. I wanna say 8pm? but Im just making shit up lol
    Alright thanks man. I'll ask around on the time. I'll definitely check it out.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Farmington, CT
    Posts
    59

    Default

    did this end up happening? just stumbled across this tread and I'm pretty interested.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ct 203
    Posts
    18

    Default

    in waterbruy area we have a few clean cars down here too

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,523

    Default

    This is a 5 year old thread...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •