Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77

Thread: FS/FT: BBS Style 19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default FS/FT: BBS Style 19

    Sold.
    Last edited by BreadBaskett; 10-12-2012 at 09:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    bump

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    bump for pic update

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    bump

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    interested danielcroce@me.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by static_dan View Post
    emailed and pm'd

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    MAINE
    Posts
    915

    Default

    how wide and what offset? and are the wheels 5x112 or 5x120?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
    how wide and what offset? and are the wheels 5x112 or 5x120?
    17x8 ET 20 all around and the bolt pattern is 5x120

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    still available

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    up

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harrybwch View Post
    up

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    42

    Default

    I love these wheels...just sucks they're 17's.

    Did they ever make these in 18's?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
    I love these wheels...just sucks they're 17's.

    Did they ever make these in 18's?
    Only came is 17s man

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreadBaskett View Post
    Only came is 17s man
    They never came stock in 18s but the faces and barrels are interchangeable with style 5s so if you found a set of 18x9 style 5s you could switch faces making 18x9 style 19s

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Alexander View Post
    They never came stock in 18s but the faces and barrels are interchangeable with style 5s so if you found a set of 18x9 style 5s you could switch faces making 18x9 style 19s
    Than for enlightening me! I never knew they made style 5s in 18x9. I was going to get my barrels widened to 9.5 or 10

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    To widen them you need to cut the lips off and have new ones made. Rotiform is good for that. Go into the style 5 thread and find the guy who cut his off and talk to him

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Alexander View Post
    To widen them you need to cut the lips off and have new ones made. Rotiform is good for that. Go into the style 5 thread and find the guy who cut his off and talk to him
    I might look into this. Thanks for the information man!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    up

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Really looking for something new now! Throw some offers, Trades preferred

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Would you be willing to ship? I wouldn't want the adapters.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictbrett View Post
    Would you be willing to ship? I wouldn't want the adapters.
    To where?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    97301. Oregon. I would pay the shipping if we came to an agreement.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derelictbrett View Post
    97301. Oregon. I would pay the shipping if we came to an agreement.
    Pm'd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •