Thread: Adaptecs 5x100 to corvette adapters for sale thread

Default Adaptecs 5x100 to corvette adapters for sale thread

Since this has become the most popular kit lately we thought we would just make it $325 shipped in the u.s., $340 to canada, $360 world wide. You pick the thickness. All hardware will be included.

- Anything under 30mm will include flush mounting adapter bolts as well as wheel lug nuts.
    - 31mm and up reuse the stock OEM lug bolts to hold the adapter onto car. lug nuts included.
    - These are bolt on kits. Hub and wheel centric.

Pm me to order or if you're the guy who wants to shave his oem bolts down to save a few more bucks. **15 to 19mm can not use oem bolts to hold adapters on, NO EXCEPTIONS**
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

lol seriously? I have pm'd you and left posts asking for going the exact opposite. No answer
    IG: @g_man1227

Quote Originally Posted by gman1227 View Post
    lol seriously? I have pm'd you and left posts asking for going the exact opposite. No answer
    i do not have 1 Pm from you. It has hundreds from others that i return in a timely fashion. not sure if you pm'd Jr but like i have posted he doesn't visit the site that often so please do not Pm him. if i missed your post i apologize but Pm's are best for direct answers
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks