Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy: 2003 Cobra

Hey Fellas,

Been following the scene for a while now. Always been a fan of low and its great to see some of the boundaries guys are pushing. My setup is static so I don't know if it counts compared to some of the other cars we've all seen. Plan is to drop it another 1/4 inch all around. Either way here is what I'm working with so far. Car puts down 678rwhp on pump gas. Wheels are 3-piece True Forged Chicanes in Race Gold. 18x9 & 18x11 with a 275 BFG KDW II in the front and 315/30/18 Michelin PS2 out back. I've only got a couple quick pics since I just got the wheels in. Anyone who shoots pics or hangs out in Nor-Cal Id love to meet up with some guys and chill.

Looks great!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Digging the wheels but I am not digging the tail lights nor the "illest" sticker LOL.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

White rims would look soooo clean imo but I'm jealous

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
        My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

LOVE those cobras. Sweet ride man.

Comment

a 1/4" drop wouldn't do anything for this car, as it could stand to go down a couple of inches. looks good otherwise and impressive power.
            025garage

Comment

Don't lower at all. These cars are meant to be driven hard, not take pictures sitting low to the ground and posting them on the forums. Sound clips?
              Who needs stance, give me comfort and handling.

Comment

This shits awesome.

And you can still go low while have power and performance (to the poster above me)
                Drop that Cobra another 1" at least!
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

stanced cobra would be so sick.....some camber and -2".....mmmmm
                  conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

Originally posted by DoWant View Post
                    Don't lower at all. These cars are meant to be driven hard, not take pictures sitting low to the ground and posting them on the forums. Sound clips?
                    Between this post and your sig, I get the feeling you're lost. You do know this is stanceworks, right?

If you are going to stay, you should at least educate yourself on the handling potential of low cars. I'm sure the Shelby 5.0, C6 and new SS I lapped faster than at my last track day would agree low cars can still be driven hard.
                    025garage

Comment

Originally posted by 50 Deep View Post
                      I'm in love. Any other shots of the car?

Comment

Yeah man from the looks of it, you can def go much lower and still be able to drive this thing just as well. Good luck with it!

Comment

awesome car man looks great!!! fellow mustang owner.

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                            Between this post and your sig, I get the feeling you're lost. You do know this is stanceworks, right?

If you are going to stay, you should at least educate yourself on the handling potential of low cars. I'm sure the Shelby 5.0, C6 and new SS I lapped faster than at my last track day would agree low cars can still be driven hard.

To the OP, I dig the color combo and the wheels. I personally think that an illest sticker and an Eat Sleep Race plate-frame on a Mustang is a bit.....out of place.....but that's just my .02. I'm also not a huge fan of tinted tailights, but I suppose you can blame every other Mustang owner for also having tinted tailights. But I certainly see potential. Like motocaddy said, it definitely needs to come down more than just another 1/4 inch though. An inch at the very least - more if you're wanting to just do the damn thing already.
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Ahh, so nice to see a well done termi. Hands down the best body style.
                              I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X