.:: Beached ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: Beached ::.

So a few friends and I went out to chill at the beach for a while the other day, and took a few pics. A buddy brought his deuce out and we drove 15-20 feet into the ocean, WAS CRAZY AS SHIT!!!!!

IMG]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy192/BALOONM3/M3/DSC_3957-14.jpg[/IMG]

And some HDRs that I took the day of the dirty rain shoot

some nice shots
    -Jorge-

Comment

always love your M, at least you didnt get stuck. Any pics of the truck?

Comment

Originally posted by ginger_snaps View Post
        always love your M, at least you didnt get stuck. Any pics of the truck?
        Pics of the truck are coming up shortly

I did get stuck, got it all on video...my car is now at Vortex having a power steering hose replaced that was ripped out after I dug too deep into the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
          Pics of the truck are coming up shortly

I did get stuck, got it all on video...my car is now at Vortex having a power steering hose replaced that was ripped out after I dug too deep into the sand.
          oh shit! hahaha thats what sucks about getting good shots. If you remember that black mkv gli at fixx on the chrome ame's he went to the beach in daytona to take pics and ended up ripping off his front bumper after getting stuck. definably want to see this video lol ...sorry for the steering hose man

Comment

badass man... having previously owned a E46 M3, your car is close to what I envisioned my own had i kept it. Props for having the balls to drive it out in the sand.

Comment

Looks awesome, I dont think Ill ever be game enough to drive out onto sand... Props
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Yep, if you can drive on that you gotta lower your shit. Still a bad ass car though.

Comment

Originally posted by c-ron View Post
                  Yep, if you can drive on that you gotta lower your shit. Still a bad ass car though.
                  Read...I ripped a power steering hose, $500 bill in the shop now and I have no car till its fixed....still think I need to lower it?

Thanks fellas~!~!

Comment

Photobucket got bombed.

Rehost plz.

Comment

Will do, made this photobucket a little over a week ago just for this reason...wtf

Comment

cant see

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

maybe u should upgrade to pro today lol

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

or flickr^^^

Comment

I dont even own a camera at the moment so no upgrading lol, and photobucket blows donkey balls so no go on that lol.

I have flickr, but the free flickr bc I dont upload enough to pay for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X