Stance|Works presents: "Centre Stage" July 7th, in Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance|Works presents: "Centre Stage" July 7th, in Essex

Hope you guys are ready to throw down, because we are coming to party! We aren't holding back, so mark off your calendars!

"Over the past year, Stance|Works has grown in ways we couldn’t have possibly imagined. The best part about the growth is the organic nature in which it has occurred. Fellow enthusiasts all over the world have taken the name of Stance|Works and made it their own. One of those regions in partuclar the United Kingdom. The Stance|Works UK forum has grown leaps and bounds due entirely to a select few members who took it upon themselves to organize local gatherings and create awareness for their cause. It’s with their efforts in mind that we are proud to present our first official show: Center Stage.

In association with Players (of Player’s Show fame), we will be staging a unique show to be held within a closed off hangar at North Weald AirField in Essex. The show will kickoff at 6pm on July 7th, where the night will hold a slew of fantastic DJs center stage amongst some of the best selected builds the UK automotive scene has to offer. Loads more details are in the works, so save the date and prepare yourself for an evening not soon to be forgotten!"

Beat me to making the thread.

Can't wait. Time to get the date out there.

Comment

Comment

Centre*

lolz.

Comment

Bladdy hell, my car wont last that long. XXR's wouldn't get in either haha.

Any word on amount of cars being allowed in, pricing and how cars are chosen?
          SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
          Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

so there.
            =]

Comment

W00t.

I'm missing Players in september because of a mate's wedding so bang up for this!

http://www.remediphotomedia.com
              Instagram @remediphotomedia https://www.instagram.com/remediphotomedia/

Comment

Fukkyea

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Centre*

lolz.

What's going to be the procedure of chosen cars?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonF View Post
                    Bladdy hell, my car wont last that long. XXR's wouldn't get in either haha.

Any word on amount of cars being allowed in, pricing and how cars are chosen?
                    It will all be released shortly. A lot of it is still in the works, just the date and location at the moment!

Comment

Im on a early this day and next day but ill be there even tho I'm at at 4am next day haha.
                      Car should be complete by then i hope.

Comment

Hell yeahz

Comment

Yooooooo
                          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

I'll be up for this.

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Glad to see you are all so keen !

Comment

Working...
                              X