• Show
Clear All

will never understand this trend.

Comment

Kitty titty right there

"I am strangely comfortable with it"

Comment

Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
        you are so annoying...if you aren't interested in seeing it, why did you click on the thread?
        Originally posted by Tman View Post
        Apparently he is ahead of the curve on everything, and far more innovative than us drab and repetitive peons! Sadly though he is lacking in his ability to construct more creative mockeries. If only he was better, he would be the whole package, "fresh like sushi" if you will.
        Take it easy broskis. He doesn't like it, you do, he just expresses his opinions differently. No need to get angry about it
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

damn everybody is such a pessimist. Its a car... its gonna want to return to its original state at some point in life.

Visit my blog! It needs some freinds...http://yummystreetcandy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
            Take it easy broskis. He doesn't like it, you do, he just expresses his opinions differently. No need to get angry about it
            True True, he annoyed me on zilvia so I was waiting for it here, might have jumped the gun on the e-thuggin, I'll take a time out.
            If your having stance problems I feel bad for you son.

Comment

lol at zilvia. if i annoy you here or on zilvia, it would be so much fun to hang out....for me that is
              Disclaimer:
              I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

I would like that
                If your having stance problems I feel bad for you son.

Comment

Sounds like me and Fresh have alot in common that sig you have is describing me exactly.

Comment

Working...
                  X