Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all of you who fights about bags or coils!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    I drive around most but there have been 2 I couldnt avoid and have gotten stuck on them
    needed more momentum... as i stated earlier. You can get anywhere... you just cant be a pussy.
    cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      needed more momentum... as i stated earlier. You can get anywhere... you just cant be a pussy.
      downshift.accelerate
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

fwd sucks once it power through it and the wheels are in the air well I am fucked

One is also a speed plateau had 3 wheels in the air

Comment

fwd sucks once it power through it and the wheels are in the air well I am fucked

One is also a speed plateau had 3 wheels in the air

and I bet ive driven over wayyyy worse things than you. Cry my a river bro.
          cars and stuff

Comment

Snap
            Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

This. You can go anywhere you damn well please on coils... just can't be a pussy.
              LOL I ain't a pussy...I dont have any frame rails due to grinding over 6 speedbumps a day...but there is a gated community in my area that is impossible from one like "us" to go over without wood. In the matter of one car length there are 3 small speedbumps and a metal grate. It goes speedbump-2 feet flat-speedbump-2 feet flat-metal spikes/grate-1 foot flat-speedbump. There is absolutely no way to avoid it and now way for a dumped car to traverse its way on over it unless you took ur front bumper off and hit it at 40mph straight on LOL
              Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
              | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

lmao thats intense. Im just busting balls man... don't take me seriously.
                cars and stuff

Comment

Oy don't be ***** on Fwd *****.
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Static FTW.

Comment

Just choose which setup you'd prefer. It doesn't really matter.

Comment

I would love to use bags, but they just cost too much and i don't know how they work on winter with freezing ass cold and road salt and other shit..
                        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                        Now: MB W211 320cdi
                        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

I like both bags and coils, i really dont like when people drive sky high on bags tho, it looks like ass

Comment

and I bet ive driven over wayyyy worse things than you. Cry my a river bro.
                            I wanst competing bro, though I would venture this plateau would have you stuck also

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                            Oy don't be ***** on Fwd *****.
                            fwd sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Just choose which setup you'd prefer. It doesn't really matter.
                              x2

I have an old 93 Civic that's static, and I wouldn't waste the money on bags for it, however, when I get a new car that is worth more than $4,000, I'm definatly going to bag it. It's not really about picking sides, just priorities..

But I start twitching a bit when I read some of you guys saying just floor it and hope for the best! hahah
                              Originally posted by redciv1
                              Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
                              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
                              Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

I wanst competing bro, though I would venture this plateau would have you stuck also

fwd sucks
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X