Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all of you who fights about bags or coils!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't do this static!

Oh. Wait

I just wanted a reason to post that picture, But you stop caring after awhile that your shit drags. It becomes a normal thing to floor it at entrance ramps.
    sigpic

Comment

So, do you some of you guys really floor it over bumps/entrance ramps?
      Originally posted by redciv1
      Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
      Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
      Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
        How the hell else are we supposed to get over shit? Going slow just gets you stuck.
        cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
          if you even tap the brakes the nose will dip and make shit worse, if you go slow you will get stuck.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Going over bridges and shit. I would throw it in 4th.... right before the dips/bumps MAT the throttle and then immediately let off. I swear it makes it smoother. lol
            cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd View Post

That's not really what you guys call speedbumps I hope?

Because in comparison our speedbumps would be called mountains..
              Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Originally posted by iloow View Post
                That's not really what you guys call speedbumps I hope?

Because in comparison our speedbumps would be called mountains..
                +1....

Comment

Depends on the bump really.. but i rather go slow... there's no way I wanna rip my oilpan open... toooo expensive to get that mess cleaned hahaha

@ iloow
                  Well... those after 2min are more extreme than what they look on the video... especially the one at 2:39 and the last one look very flat on the video while they are as high as a curb, well the last one is even higher.

I know there are worse ones... been to an undergorund parking in Stockholm, Slussen where they had one large Speedbump right after the ramp of the exit, which went uphill... had 5 people in the car and I just pulled the whole underbody over the bump with the rearwheels up in the air... so yeah... there sure are worse speedbumps than the ones in the video.

@ Riskant
                  lol... I've never seen any speedbump like these in Holland... in Holland it#s hard to find one where I scrape, guess so far I found one, while i drove over 50+.
                  Last edited by Shepherd; 03-23-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd View Post
                    @ Riskant
                    lol... I've never seen any speedbump like these in Holland... in Holland it#s hard to find one where I scrape, guess so far I found one, while i drove over 50+.
                    +1

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

You should try driving in Enschede (Holland) . Most of the older speedbumps (plateau's) are about a foot and a half high with about 45 degree ramp angle.
                      A lot of the newer ones are just meant to rip your oilpan of they're not wide enough to drive over. Like these:
                      Last edited by Bra1nl3ss; 03-23-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        How the hell else are we supposed to get over shit? Going slow just gets you stuck.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        if you even tap the brakes the nose will dip and make shit worse, if you go slow you will get stuck.
                        So you're saying that next time I see a speed bump, or an uneven part in the road the best idea is to go faster? lol, I'm gonna stick with driving like I'm in a school zone.
                        Originally posted by redciv1
                        Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
                        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
                        Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

well we have these it drops 2,4 inches if you drive just a small bit over the speed limit, it will literally rip pieces off your car! no problem if you dont speed over it but quite a big problem if you go 0.5mph over the speed limit :S
                          -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            Thats right, bag pressure equates to spring rate.

less air = lower spring rate.

and you need low bag pressure to be low.
                            but if done right you roll low with high pressure. and lay out on low/no pressure, and get a very slight lift (if any) with really high pressure. i had a set up all spec'd out to do this but id rather stay static. a lot bag ppl dont do this because apparently lift is cool to some people

really though I want to do a tiny bag set up over my springs. roll static and lift 1-2" to get on lifts, go to bk, and make life better

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Going to BK is definitely important and should be a major contributing factor to your ride height choices.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                Going to BK is definitely important and should be a major contributing factor to your ride height choices.
                                Well, if you want to get fat, having to walk to BK would be kinda contraproductive, no?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X