Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System of the Month - March 2012

Hey everyone

There's a competition going on monthly on Steve Meade's forum called system of the month.

I've been entered in it as the requirements this month are under 1500rms.

If you guys want to see a Smart win, please vote for me! It's much appreciated!

To vote all you need to do is click the link: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/boa...audio-savings/

Many thanks!

Neil

P.S. Feel free to share the link with your friends and family!

You got my vote, not a huge fan of 90% of whats on that website, dont see the point in not having a door panel on so that i can have some odd shaped speaker in my car, nor do I see the point on blowing a grand on audio gear for a chevy Malibu family cruiser.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

I agree with semaj4712. Having a nice systm is great, but all the gaudy stuff is gross.
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop??

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        You got my vote, not a huge fan of 90% of whats on that website, dont see the point in not having a door panel on so that i can have some odd shaped speaker in my car, nor do I see the point on blowing a grand on audio gear for a chevy Malibu family cruiser.
        Not trying to be a dick or anything but it's for the same reason that people spend more on wheels and coils than they do on their vehicle. It's just what you're into really.
        tumblr
        myata

Comment

Meade is, and has always been, a huge dick.

The commentary on his youtube page is hilarious.

Anyone that doesn't ride his nuts gets under his skin.

I like smart cars, but I won't be participating in anything run by such a person.

:/

Comment

thanks to all.

I do agree, with a lot of the above, however for chucking up a few pics to win some stuff...why not!?!

To be honest, I've always been into my sound, my previous smart was a tractor on stock wheels just so the system could get done first and it was the same with this one, only the coil overs came within a few months!

since the coil-overs being in, i've not even had the sub in the back, the car is so fun to drive, the weight in the back ruins it! haha

Comment

Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
              Not trying to be a dick or anything but it's for the same reason that people spend more on wheels and coils than they do on their vehicle. It's just what you're into really.
              Dont get me wrong, I get that, I used to be that way, I had the craziest sound system in my ford explorer when I was in High School. I am just saying I grew up (in my mind) and now im on to other things. There is a difference tho between this:
              Which is a lot of money put into a nice system and this:
              ...like finish the job...

thats all I was meaning

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                Dont get me wrong, I get that, I used to be that way, I had the craziest sound system in my ford explorer when I was in High School. I am just saying I grew up (in my mind) and now im on to other things. There is a difference tho between this:
                Which is a lot of money put into a nice system and this:
                ...like finish the job...

thats all I was meaning
                oh yeah, no doubt! I look ay my old car and sometimes feel disgusted that I was even 'proud' of it!

DSC00218 by NeilllP, on Flickr

DSC00219 by NeilllP, on Flickr

Amp Rack. by NeilllP, on Flickr

and now...amp hidden, factory radio, cant see anything apart from the sub in the boot and the processor controller!

Interior 2. by NeilllP, on Flickr

Cockpit. by NeilllP, on Flickr

Can't hear you by NeilllP, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X