No announcement yet.

Let's See Some GNARLY Miatas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG if you sell the M3 for a miata I will shoot you. I am going to supercharge the Z and we will have to have a race. see if I can do 0-60-0 faster than you can 0-60. Most cars come with pvssy magnets Miata's come with cawk rings and a reach around
    sigpic

Comment

miata's are baller when done correctly and parts are relatively cheap since its an old mazda. Yeah your gonna get the "wtf? are you fag" from the street racers if you tell them you own one but for the other half who actually know what proper cars will think its the tits. and there fun to drift, track, whatever you want to do

Comment

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
        I'm bringin this shit back...
        Will be here with pics later, got scholarship shit to do first.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

i want NA miata..

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

hey there's nothing wrong with a miata...parts are cheaper and i think it would be a funner car to drive. i say go for it man....im going to miss your m3. got anymore cool pics so i can post it on my blog.
            http://turbo-2.blogspot.com/

Comment

thats the thing, you can pick up coilovers for dirt cheap, 4x100 wheels are cake to find and relatively cheap. what else do you need? cage, lip, the end?

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Some people on the MR2 forums have NAs and AW11s and they say the NAs are damn near as fun to drive (if you've ever driven an AW11, you know thats a good thing )
                1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

built these rims claim to fame dot y0,bad pic though,cars running 9's and is sick as hell

Comment

this thread is making me miss driving my miata. it's currently just chillin in the garage with a puddle of coolant underneath. fuck winter and cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                      I like the way you think. brb.
                      looks like you just saw a ghost... hahaha... I can help but see a funny lookin mouth and eyes everytime i see 1st gen miatas...

Comment

bump. more miatas immediately.

Comment

To stay away from wrenching you would have to leave the miata stock. If you buy it and stance it which I bet you will, (because they look so good like that) you will be back to square one except with a worse car. Miatas are dope, don't get me wrong but e36 parts are fairly cheap and easy to obtain unless you had a car payment on top of that I don't understand the change unless ofcourse you just got bored with it.
                          @slowprogress

Comment

arent you still in highschool?

Comment

Originally posted by jzm3 View Post
                              To stay away from wrenching you would have to leave the miata stock. If you buy it and stance it which I bet you will, (because they look so good like that) you will be back to square one except with a worse car. Miatas are dope, don't get me wrong but e36 parts are fairly cheap and easy to obtain unless you had a car payment on top of that I don't understand the change unless ofcourse you just got bored with it.
                              An LS1 NA weighs in at 2400-2600 depending on interior or (what there should be), lack thereof

/discussion

Comment

^ that has nothing to do with what I wrote buddy.
                                @slowprogress

Comment

Working...
                                X