Thread: Va new here.

Default Va new here.

Well i have been in the scene for sometime now and seen the ups and downs and tons of different styles. I live in Newport News Va, I have a red 2000 civic si fully build and an 2003 S2000(build thread coming soon) that is going through its boost build right now just doing the waiting game on alot of parts to get in. Im one of the organizers of the East Coast Honda meet that’s going on its 5 year now and this year is going to be bigger than ever and we are trying to set it up to rival even the big events held in Cali since the east coast needs its spot light with the builds and cars we have in the area.

Photos from last years East Coast meet.

Then one other i found.
    [im]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2458/3649650669_94e1b62558_b.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by mustb18; 03-14-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Welcome to S/W looking forward to the build thread
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Any pics of your cars?

Pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

added some pics sorry didnt have any saved on my work computer and cant get to flicker account from work damn blocks.

Yum that turbo set up looks nice, any idea on #s?

Welcome to SW!

Wow, that Si is looking nice.
    I Lurk a lot.
    Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Always cool to see cars on here that I've seen/met in person!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC. View Post
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Thanks and Soab where are you at?

Quote Originally Posted by electricalbox View Post
    Yum that turbo set up looks nice, any idea on #s?
    Love how the turbo sits up there and the S2k i have is getting the inlinepro Stage two kit put on right now and thats going to put the turbo in your face as well. But the numbers on the civic go like this 463whp at 12psi, then after 15psi it breaks in to 500+ range just ran out of time to get a solid number and no slicks since it kept breaking lose on the dyno 5 different pulls and none of them would get the power reading just rolling burn outs.

Clean car dude, I'm no Honda guy but i know a sharp car when i see one!

Quote Originally Posted by mustb18 View Post
    Thanks and Soab where are you at?
    I was in Williamsburg but Im at Tech now, I think we met once or twice at the Cars and Coffee though!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC. View Post
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by soab View Post
    I was in Williamsburg but Im at Tech now, I think we met once or twice at the Cars and Coffee though!
    Oh ok yeah i was always there with my friend tyler and to meet up before going ot get something to eat with his dad in the Red NSX.

Wow, civic is so perfect. Fav bumper/lip setup for ek hands down. Good taste sir!
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    Wow, civic is so perfect. Fav bumper/lip setup for ek hands down. Good taste sir!
    Thank you sir well im still trying to get it all dailed on setting but the va roads suck here so its hard to really get it low and the 4" downpipe is also a big facter.

Also have to get my cage put in but i have one guy that is wanting to buy the car but its still up in the air.

Welcome to S/W nice to see a stance honda